Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:43 am Panucci started out like a poor man's DB, hit a sweet spot, and is slowly turning back into a poor man's DB. Why bring these no namers in midfield, and not Kace? He's starting with Panathinaikos. Ramadani in 2nd Danish division is better than Panathinaikos? Really?

Leaving out Sadiku is also a terrible decision. Regardless of his club situation, he's our best scorer.
I agree , this list of mids and attackers (except cika who he doesn’t even use and Roshi) is terribly weak and basically the same list that embarassed us the last game . Ever since the Kosovo nt came up we been declining in young talent a lot . Have to say we need one strong nt to compete
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Wed May 23, 2018 10:30 am

Princ wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 12:43 am Panucci started out like a poor man's DB, hit a sweet spot, and is slowly turning back into a poor man's DB. Why bring these no namers in midfield, and not Kace? He's starting with Panathinaikos. Ramadani in 2nd Danish division is better than Panathinaikos? Really?

Leaving out Sadiku is also a terrible decision. Regardless of his club situation, he's our best scorer.
I agree , this list of mids and attackers (except cika who he doesn’t even use and Roshi) is terribly weak and basically the same list that embarassed us the last game . Ever since the Kosovo nt came up we been declining in young talent a lot . Have to say we need one strong nt to compete
Isn’t that too selfish? Since Kosova is producing these talents then they should keep what they want and eventually we’ll get the leftovers if they are better than our local product or our diaspora.
Princ

Wed May 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:30 am
Princ wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 am

Isn’t that too selfish? Since Kosova is producing these talents then they should keep what they want and eventually we’ll get the leftovers if they are better than our local product or our diaspora.
Even with these attacking players/mids they produce they will still end up last place . It’s not like kosovo is producing superstars but definitely way way better than calling ylber ramadani or kamer qaka. But Their defence is weak and they won’t be competitive for a long long time . This is why I’m saying one strong nt will give us a real chance to compete
Princ

Thu May 24, 2018 12:09 am

I don’t ever expect it to happen but they have nice young attackers we have nice young defenders , so it would be better off for both . Those young guys on Kosovo r playing for nothing , you only have one career and it’s short , one strong nt would give them an actual chance to win for the albanian flag that they say they love
artan

Thu May 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Kosova aren't a bad a team by any means they're just extremely inexperienced and that doesn't help when you have an amateur GK in Ujkani and a below average backline. And their manager was an absolute moron, thank god they fired him. It will take them some time but they will improve in their next qualification campaign.

We should be decent for some time as we'll have a respectable defense for the time being. Hysaj, Veseli, Gjimshitty, Ajeti, Strakosha. Someone like Ndoj needs to pull through and we need a winger opposite of Grezda, hopefully Abazaj?
Princ

Fri May 25, 2018 7:40 am

artan wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:17 pm Kosova aren't a bad a team by any means they're just extremely inexperienced and that doesn't help when you have an amateur GK in Ujkani and a below average backline. And their manager was an absolute moron, thank god they fired him. It will take them some time but they will improve in their next qualification campaign.

We should be decent for some time as we'll have a respectable defense for the time being. Hysaj, Veseli, Gjimshitty, Ajeti, Strakosha. Someone like Ndoj needs to pull through and we need a winger opposite of Grezda, hopefully Abazaj?
Those young defenders and goalie played last game bro and we got embarassed. When our real mids are back we’ll be a decent team but they gettin older (kace is pretty young but he doesn’t even get called anymore)
Princ

Fri May 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Also panucci obviously did not follow albanian football back in the day when greece was begging kace (by faaaaar our most technical player who’s only 24!) to play on their nt but he chose us instead. He repays this by not calling him up coz of personal bullshit really. Panucci need to open his eyes and realize we not Real Madrid here, players aren’t easily replaced
Princ

Fri May 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Kace been done wrong by fshf. Whatever anyone says. He ruined his club career for us. Had he chose greece he’s be 10x better off personally and albo fans still have balls to talk shit about him
artan

Sat May 26, 2018 1:33 am

Kace should have been called up and deserves a start in these friendlies but we've been overrating the hell out of him for years now. His club career has been a mess since like the 2014/15 season. I would like to see him paired up with Xhaka and Ndoj though in the central midfield.
Princ

Sat May 26, 2018 4:47 am

artan wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:33 am Kace should have been called up and deserves a start in these friendlies but we've been overrating the hell out of him for years now. His club career has been a mess since like the 2014/15 season. I would like to see him paired up with Xhaka and Ndoj though in the central midfield.
I don’t think he’s overrated I think he’s underrated that’s why I’m rating him. He’s played in some of our biggest wins even going back 2 games to turkey and he has more pure technique than any other player we had in a while. Mavraj is very technical too but he’s a defender and he’s getting old which is not good for us
  • Information