Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
Plako

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:13 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:40 pm
I honestly don't care about Rashica. My only hangups are Xhaka, Mustafi and Bardhi. Even Shaqiri/Januzaj turned out to be mediocre.
C'mon dude, Shaqiri may be mediocre by Bayern/Inter standards but he's been the best Swiss player for quite some time now and they have qualifed for all the Euros and WCs during his years. He would be such a luxury player for us, like Mkhitaryan for Armenia and honestly I don't think we'd know what to do with him and he'd have lost out on all those tournaments.

As for Rashica, ok he's not a world beater but when you bring in Andi fukcing Lila in from the Greek league, I don't see how you can leave Rashica out. He'd definitely be an upgrade over what we have. Grezda and Rashica on the flanks would be ideal. But I guess we have to do with Roshi now, a barely 20 minute player.

Return to “Only Albania”