Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:17 pm

And I think Rexhbecaj will be playing for Kosova.

Gavazaj played like 67 minutes for his club in their draw against CSKA Moscow. I'd just give him a chance to start these next matches opposite Roshi on the right side.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:59 am

We can only Allude about Zekaj. His dad could even have married a “shkine” . The fact he is rapresenting Serbia he would never be wellcomed by our fans.
Deni

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:12 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:38 am
Deni wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 am Also what happen to Valdet Rama ? Man that guy was interesting to watch and used to light up defenses, i feel like he deserves another call up.
I feel that Valdeti’s career went downhill as soon as he joined our NT. He is without club and was “playing” in China with a relegation team last season. I don’t see how he could contribute more than Grezda. Pity though, the guy had a lot of talent and could take players 1on1 but lacked ideas an the last 10 meters during his runs.
Damn thats a shame as he is only 30.

What about Shabani though has the FSHF approached him yet, because of I haven't heard of any thing. He could be useful for the creativity in our midfield/offense .
Simboli i Diellit

Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:44 am

Enea Mihaj might be the only new face for the next games. Kace and Hyka are back. No Abazaj.
artan

Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Mihaj is a nice call up suppose. What’s th point of calling up Hyka? Call up some Diaspora player or just give Abazaj a chance. I also suppose this means Manaj will be called up and I’m actually thinking he might start which shows how desperate we are.

I’d just go with this lineup

————-Guri
Grezda————Gavazaj
——xhaka—Kace(Ndoj)
————-Basha
Agoli—Mavraj—Gymcity—Hysaj
————Strakosha

Maybe replace Mavraj with Ajeti as Mavraj and gym are just two statues in the back, we’re asking for trouble with that partnership but it might be the best we have. Unfortunately Agoli needs to start as we have no adequate replacement, Veseli didn’t look good at LB against Ukraine and I doubt Ajeti can play there.

Ndoj or Kace can start next to Xhaka. I would give it to Ndoj since he’s probably more in form but either wouldn’t be bad. Please no Ramadani or Qaka, these two need some time to develop.
Simboli i Diellit

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:03 pm

Ndoj has been man of the match during last games for Brescia. https://pianetaserieb.it/squadre/bresci ... a-perugia/

Qaka has already been exploited , Steaua will loan him somewhere at a midtable team....

Kace has to recover . Quite sure there will be plenty of minutes for all but many can’t haldle playing a full game. That’s our liability as we’re used to conceed goals late in the game. Basha, Mavraj and Kace won’t handle a full 90 minutes .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:40 pm

Ndoj's first touch is great but he's still too invisible though. Should try starting him nonetheless.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:16 pm

Full list. Not sure what's the point of calling up Prengi. Disappointed that no swiss players have been called up.

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 pm

Great, every game in the Nations League is mid-day on a weekday, so people can't fucking watch them.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 pm Great, every game in the Nations League is mid-day on a weekday, so people can't fucking watch them.
Only from the phone if we lucky and that's a shitty watch.

They should play on weekends just like clubs do.
  • Information