Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

At the end of the story Rudi Vata who every analist called out as crazy comes out clean morally.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... vllaznise/
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:55 pm At the end of the story Rudi Vata who every analist called out as crazy comes out clean morally.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... vllaznise/
Every analist called him not just crazy but also worthless coach, maybe because they are in Duka's payroll. Vata has metalic balls and pride because it's not easy to do what he did. Easy way would been to lick ass and become "succesful coach".
SeKCEDzTWkw
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:08 pm
Every analist called him not just crazy but also worthless coach, maybe because they are in Duka's payroll. Vata has metalic balls and pride because it's not easy to do what he did. Easy way would been to lick ass and become "succesful coach".
SeKCEDzTWkw
Vata is only second grade cousin of mine from my mother’s side but i’ve stoped telling that around since his run against Duka for the FA presidency. Actually out of all albanian ex players he is the only one who has condemed match-fixing and mafia managing our domestic football. Even Tare and Cana spoke out about the phenomenon but they’re way too diplomatic . Players like ex players like Bogdani, Bushi, Bulku, Rraklli and co are part of the system at our FA. Others like Lala , Jupi and co left because obviously what was going on there doesn’t fit with their morale principles. We need a revolution in our FA but that will never come from Bashkim Fino’s of this world . We need someone who cares for the football in Albania and would do sacrifices to put it into the right binaries , he could be only an ex player like Vata, Tare or Cana with moral boudaries. Before reaching that point our Ministry of Sports and the Public Persecutor should investigate all match-fixing that has happened and is going on in Albania. Fans need to know that they aren’t watching some poor theatre out there.

Kukesi was build on match-fixing aswell but only to fill his own needs . The key-match that promoted Kukesi to superliga was the one played in Lezhe. Our team was winning 3:0 at the end of the first half . Our presidents forces the coach to sub out 3 key players subbing in his loyalists and at the begining of the second half we had only 9 players in the field . The three players subbed out (two serbs and a brasilian ) plus the two homegrown talents who refused to enter the field were protesting outside the stadium with over 6 thousand fans screaming “E Shiten, e Shiten!....”

That was a blatant case where the Public persecutor and the law should’ve interveened and the Ndoka mafia clan that has held Beselidhja hostage during the last decade should’ve been destroyed.

Cases like these happen every week in our lower leagues and have happened since back in the late 90’s early 2000s . We have no government and people (fans) obviously don’t care that much to stop matches from being played by invading stadiums.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:19 amI have some questions about you Plako, i am kosovar fan of Partizani and i don't have a clue what happened in albanian football before 90s. As a fan i will not pretend to be objective in my judgement but some pretensions of Tirona fans sound very irrational and nonsense to me.
Oh boy here goes my favorite essay topic :)

Let me start by saying that there is a section of Tirona fans that are totally delusional and that believe they were the standard bearers for anti-communism in Albania. If there was one club that probably got fucked the most during communism it was Vllaznia imo. This revisionism started very early in the 1990's and took off from there. The cunts also sided with Berisha during the early years and became political in the early 1990's. You have to be a total moron to take the mantle of "fightint communsim" and also join Sali Berisha, who was a PPSH Secretary. I don't disagree that they there was a section of Tirona fans that are Vendalinj Tiranas which hated communism but make no mistake 17-Nentori was the team that was run by the Tirana PPSH Central Committee. Nowadays, Tirona fans are under the illusions that they were fighting communism for those 45 years and try to portray Partizani as the team most favored by the regime, whcih is absolutely not the case.

Now the reason for this "hatred" towards Partizani is threefold:
1. When Partizani was formed the majority of its players came from Tirana's ranks or Tirana locals. Most notable of all was Refik Resmja, who's arguably one of the best footballers ever produced by Albania who had a very successful career with Partizani. He was first recruited by Partizani to do his military service, much like a lot of other players who would prefer to do their mandatory military service playing for Partizani.
2. Partizani went on a successful run and won 10 titles in the 1947-1964 period. During the pre-war period Tirana was used to win every title except for one won by Skenderbeu so they took this fall from grace pretty hard. Post WWII Tirana won its first tile in 1965. Partizani has only won 5 titles since 1964. Listening to Tirona fans bitch and moan about us you'd think we won 50 titles during that period :)
3. Lastly the real reason is because Partizani has absolutely destroyed Tirana on its head to head matchups. Tirana only had a slight edge n the 1980's during its golden years. Historically Tirana used to beat Dinamo, Dinamo used to beat Partizana and Partizani used to beat Tirona. It was the law of the land. Not to mention that Partizani has the biggest fanbase in all of Albania, kinda like Juve does in Italy.

Now on to your questions:
1) Is there any rival clubs left without a training ground by Hoxha's regime or stadium? Can you tell us about wages system? How players were paid and who earned more or less? All teams had their own football training grounds with Partizani in the "21-shi" neighborhood, Tirona at Ali Demi and Dinamo where the Olimpik Park is now. Dinamo had the most modern training ground of all. Wages were the same for all. If there was one thing the commies did was keep everyone on the same level. Where the benefits would rise was in other forms. For example if you played for Dinamo you could gain entry to the Jurisprudence Faculty where the Minister of Interior had a lot of pull. You could get better housing. You could get a permit to buy a TV and other stuff like that that would be hard to come by.
2) How many players were forced to join Partizani and if that's true can you tell us about names? There were a few over the years but make no mistake the backbone of the team came from the Partizani academy. Basically any top player would be recruited by Partizani from the 18-20 to do their mandatory military service but most went back home. Of the top of my head other notable players were Haxhi Ballgjini (Durres), Ferid Rragami (Shkoder), and Lefter Millo (Gjirokaster). There might have been more before the 1980s but it's way before my time. Also Tirana players like Tit Ramadani went back to play for Tirana after finishing his military service.
3) Is there any player who played for Kombetarja or Shpresat because parents or relatives were part of Central Comitte or party structures? Not exactly but there were many players that were left out because of a taint in their "biography", meaning they were deemed unfit by the Party. Skender Halili of Tirana and Vasil Ruci of Flamurtari come to mind.
4) Is there any rival team of Partizani who were relegated because party has decided so? Not to my knowledge If anything Partizani has gotten fucked too many times. There is a reason why Partizani has been runners-up in the first division 22 times. Referees were notoriously anti-Partizani in the 1980's.
5) How is possible every championship won by 17 Nendori was fair and deserved while every championship won by Partizani was decided by party? If everything was decided by Central Commity and Party of Labour why Partizani won only 15 of 45 championships? That's ludicrous to suggest. Yes there was support for Partizani by the armed forces and especially Petrit Dume and Beqir Balluku and they were both executed. You hear about Tirana fans about bitching about some of their players or fans getting unfair treatment when at the same time the Patizani's biggest backers were eliminated physically.
6) How a team named 17 Nendori can be anti-communist? It was Partizani or 17 Nendori banned for 5 years to represent Albania in Europe? If you live in a fantasy land it can be :)
7) I have heard so many times about a Partizani fan Petrit Dume, how many championships was won by Partizani during his era? Well, Petrit Dume and Beqir Balluku, Partizani biggest backers, were both executed by Hoxha in 1975. There is something that a lot of Tirona fans miss during their hysteric anti-communist rants. The Albanian army started slowly to lose any sort of power in 1965 kur me reformat alla Kineze u hoqen gradat nga Ushtria. Disclosure here: My dad served in the Albanian Army for 22 years and I know firsthand how Ushtria and its officers were treated. If you listen to Tirona fans they would equate Ushtria and Ministria e Brendshme (which controlled Dinamo) which was absolutely not the case. There was huge rivalry between the two and mutual hatred.

I wish Berti and Doc could comment on this post as they're the only poster who can chime in about that era. Of course my point of view is biased as a Partizani fan.
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:53 amKukesi was build on match-fixing aswell but only to fill his own needs . The key-match that promoted Kukesi to superliga was the one played in Lezhe. Our team was winning 3:0 at the end of the first half . Our presidents forces the coach to sub out 3 key players subbing in his loyalists and at the begining of the second half we had only 9 players in the field . The three players subbed out (two serbs and a brasilian ) plus the two homegrown talents who refused to enter the field were protesting outside the stadium with over 6 thousand fans screaming “E Shiten, e Shiten!....”

That was a blatant case where the Public persecutor and the law should’ve interveened and the Ndoka mafia clan that has held Beselidhja hostage during the last decade should’ve been destroyed.

Cases like these happen every week in our lower leagues and have happened since back in the late 90’s early 2000s . We have no government and people (fans) obviously don’t care that much to stop matches from being played by invading stadiums.
The real tragedy of our football is having these garbage teams like Kukesi, Kamza, Laci and Kastrioti in the Superliga, whereas teams like Vllaznia, Dinamo, Elbasani, Besa, Beslidhja and Apollonia languish in the second division. Basically 3 of the 6 largest cities in Albanian do not have first division football.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Thank you for responses Plako
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

So for the Euros Kosova is not allowed to be in the same group as Bosnia. While we (Albania) are allowed to be in the same group as Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Serbia is allowed to be in the same group as Bosnia, Croatia, and Albania.

Just so random.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:21 am So for the Euros Kosova is not allowed to be in the same group as Bosnia. While we (Albania) are allowed to be in the same group as Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Serbia is allowed to be in the same group as Bosnia, Croatia, and Albania.

Just so random.
I think that rule mostly applies to countries that used to be conglomerates like Yugoslavia and Soviet Union. Besides banning Albania against Macedonia and Greece is stupid. They've faced each other before. They're not going start now.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 amI think that rule mostly applies to countries that used to be conglomerates like Yugoslavia and Soviet Union. Besides banning Albania against Macedonia and Greece is stupid. They've faced each other before. They're not going start now.
Also, Albania vs. Macedonia was totally uneventful and Albania vs Greece is not as heated as 2004 and even then there was no violence at all.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

artan wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:21 am So for the Euros Kosova is not allowed to be in the same group as Bosnia. While we (Albania) are allowed to be in the same group as Serbia, Macedonia and Greece. Serbia is allowed to be in the same group as Bosnia, Croatia, and Albania.

Just so random.
IMO, it has to do with he fact that Bosnia doesn't recognize Kosova as independent.
  • Information