Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

So Baliu is not going to be part of the team because his club didn't let him. Manaj has pulled out due to injury. FSHF is trying to call up that guy who plays in Greece (Dermishaj ?) but even he's questionable because apparently he can't physically leave Greece or he'll have to do military service.

So who does FSHF call up to replace them? Egli fucking Kaja. Why not just call up someone like Asani or Bregu? Or that other guy who plays in Scotland (Kamberi). No disrespect to Kaja but he's a waste of a spot.
Princ

I bie tvem djimsitin n sulm lol
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

The match is on ESPN3 in the United States.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I miss glorifying Bulku before matches. I remember doing that before the 1-0 Portugal game, and it actually worked out. (Even though he didn't play).
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I like the lineup from Panucci. Balaj is finally out of the lineup and I'm glad because he brings the team down to shit every game.
We have been creating a lot of chances in recent games and I think Uzuni, Grezda and Manaj have the capability to do something.
Strakosha absent from lineup.
According to Scottish predictions they are coming to Shkoder just looking to 'not get battered' and to at least get a point.
Scotland had 8 players withdraw from the game in the past couple weeks so there is a virtual mutiny going on over there, as well as injuries.
Their lineup is a shambles so we should expect a win here
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:16 pm I like the lineup from Panucci. Balaj is finally out of the lineup and I'm glad because he brings the team down to shit every game.
We have been creating a lot of chances in recent games and I think Uzuni, Grezda and Manaj have the capability to do something.
Strakosha absent from lineup.
According to Scottish predictions they are coming to Shkoder just looking to 'not get battered' and to at least get a point.
Scotland had 8 players withdraw from the game in the past couple weeks so there is a virtual mutiny going on over there, as well as injuries.
Their lineup is a shambles so we should expect a win here
I agree, the only thing I would say is that our formation is a bit short. Hopefully don’t get killed in the air. We really need a tall defending mid bad
Dallku

I'm just glad Balaj is out and Kace is in.
RedFootballs

Hysaj is injured, but he hasn't had good form with us lately.
We need the win here.
Dallku

Fvcking Berisha. Gotta save that
RedFootballs

How DO YOU NOT FUCKING DEFEND THAT
  • Information