Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:01 pm

I think it’s been time to get an Albanian coach for a while like Vata said. Albanian coached know the players , the team and could get the best from them . Quite sure they’d take the job seriously unlike Panucci. Gega , Kola and Hasi would be good options .
CanaYouDoIt

Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:30 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:01 pm
I think it’s been time to get an Albanian coach for a while like Vata said. Albanian coached know the players , the team and could get the best from them . Quite sure they’d take the job seriously unlike Panucci. Gega , Kola and Hasi would be good options .
Just need a coach who can reach out to the next generation of players to play for us and get the squad playing like a team . We’re never gonna be Brazil so that’s our only option.
Princ

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:15 am

For upcoming competition, I’d like to see

In- liridon latifi, grezda, kace, Kallaku, cekici
Out-trashi memushaj ramadani qose uzuni sulejmanov balaj

These amateurs need to be done away with immediately, along with the 5-3-2..enough is enough! No more experiments from senile italian pensioners.. If it was up to me edi reja would no longer be setting the record for oldest coach in the world, he’d be back playing bingo where he belongs
  • Information