Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wait, wait. So we started with a back 4, and the minute we go into a back 3 line, we concede a goal? :lol:
artan wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:23 am Balaj - Missed two chances.
This could have been a very different match, if Balaj just took his chances.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis

Scotland is so bad that Xhaka looks like Messi dribbling half the field, lays it on a plate for Balaj, and he bungles it :lol:

Sadiku would have buried that with his eyes closed
Dallku

The fact that we had a few golden chances with Balaj and Gavazaj(who's not even better than Latifi) as the only attacking players show how bad Scotland is. I think we can beat them in Albania if Pannuci plays the right team. Less amateurs and more real players please. Stop with the 5 men defense bs because it always backfires and Albania doesn't have the players for that system.

I don't see any potential with Ndoj. I think he might be even worse than Bare. He's horrible defensively and even worse with the ball and passing.

Binaku might be a fraud and I noticed he was overrated vs Israel. He was solid in that game but nothing special like they make him to be. Scotland made him look pretty bad which is a worrying sign. That's the weakest position in the team.

Gavazaj should be nowhere near the team or the bench. It's players like him that make average players like Roshi look like C.Ronaldo. How can you be an attacking players and be so scared of the ball? Memushaj is not a winger and even he was 10x more dangerous than Gavazaj.
artan

We can blame Panucci but we simply don’t have the talent, especially in the final third. We were unfortunate with injuries but so were Scotland with Fraser and Cairney being out who are both much better than Roshi, Grezda and Sadiku.

I’ve been saying this but GDBs biggest downfall was him not implementing new players and losing out on talents like Rashica and Avdijaj. Sure they aren’t world beaters but they are exactly what this team needs right now, selfish, pacey and creative wingers. We instead are playing Gavazaj and Hyka ffs. Albania doesn’t and hasn’t produced any notable players in the past 15 years. The diaspora talent aren’t gonna play for us anymore unless we can somehow qualify for major tournaments.

But regardless Panuccis tactics are awful. If you’re gonna bunker might as well play with 8 full backs like what GDB used to do.

Btw what happened to the Catalan?
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:25 pmI don't see any potential with Ndoj. I think he might be even worse than Bare. He's horrible defensively and even worse with the ball and passing.
Haven't seen the full match yet, but didn't Ndoj assist Balaj one of those assists? To me he was always too invisible, but his technical ability was very high. I don't think anyone in Albania has better ball control than him.
Dallku

You should see the match again and pay attention to him. He was Scotland's best passer and couldn't protect the ball for shit. Completing basic 5 yard passes and protecting the ball requires basic technique and he was a major failure. That pass to Balaj was just some hail marry cross. Nothing special about that.

He reminds me of a very poor man's Jurgen Gjasula. He has kind of a soft touch but it's deceiving. This guy is scared of the ball and hides from it.

Lilaj made many mistakes yesterday too like the Scottish players easily taking the ball from him and yet he was still way better than Ndoj.
Dallku

It's not a coincidence that every time Ndoj plays the midfield gets absolutely MURDERED (Kosovo, Ukraine, Scotland).

Pay attention to his game. He plays like he has a bet on the other team.
Princ

Yeah, ndojs no doubt been terrible every game he’s played for us. Now i haven’t followed his club career so idk if that’s up to him being inexperienced or if he’s overall a useless player
Dallku

Ndoj was never good for the u-21 and neither was Gavazaj.

Say what you want but if you don't stand out for the u-21 then you'll be nothing at senior level. This has always been a theme.

I'm watching the u21 vs Italy right now. This Hakaj guy looks like 40 years old. Who is he fooling? :D
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

FIFA denies Loret Sadiku’s second national team switch. He applied to play for Sweden this time and FIFA denied him just like when he tried to switch to Kosova.

Considering our defensive liabilities he could turn usefull if our FA decides to close an eye on him .

https://telegrafi.com/loret-sadiku-perf ... e-suedine/
  • Information