Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

plisi
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:05 am
plisi wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:46 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA3jAa5lpX0

Enjoy it man :mecigare:
Every time Rashica scores I think of LedZep :)
"Rashica is already an established flop"

Lol, The Kid is still only 21 years old.
artan

Rashica has had a good season so far. LedZep is just hating on Rashica as a defense mechanism as we lost him due to incompetency of our national team. Rashica was probably our best outfield player but yet didn't make it over guys who couldn't start for random clubs. He's exactly what this team needs right now too. But w/e he's flop tho lmao
Princ

artan wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 am Rashica has had a good season so far. LedZep is just hating on Rashica as a defense mechanism as we lost him due to incompetency of our national team. Rashica was probably our best outfield player but yet didn't make it over guys who couldn't start for random clubs. He's exactly what this team needs right now too. But w/e he's flop tho lmao
Loool it wasn’t so much incompetency as it was bringing 23 men who took us there through the good and bad times..even djim who made bigger contributions at that point got left out crying and came back
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:16 amLoool it wasn’t so much incompetency as it was bringing 23 men who took us there through the good and bad times..even djim who made bigger contributions at that point got left out crying and came back
How did Andi Lila help us get to France?
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:09 pm I'd say the main problem with Albania is not the quality of Superliga, but the lack of talents. Skenderbeu knocked out Dinamo Zagreb, which out of Russia/Ukraine is the strongest team in Eastern Europe. Yet, Latifi can't even start in some bootleg Hungarian team at the bottom of the table.

The grassroots are completely fucked, that's why you see Skenderbeu going for Kosovar kids more than anything. Like LedZep said, if you can't dominate Albania, you shouldn't leave the country. The problem is the so called "talents" aren't really talents.
Yet somehow you still cant' get yourself to blame Duka for that. Of all the posters here you and LedZep are the biggest Superliga homers here and neither of you even root for any of the teams as far as I'm aware :)
plisi
Been thanked: 0

So, if Plan A fails (EU/US pressuring Serbia to recognize Kosovo under present borders); if Plan B fails (EU/US acknowledging border correction as a solution) - then there is Plan C:
#Kosovo
is pressed to enter into confederation with
#Albania
and thus become UN &
@NATO
member?
Fingers crossed plan C happens asap and it will at least have a good effect on our NT!
Princ

Plako wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:46 pm
Princ wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:16 amLoool it wasn’t so much incompetency as it was bringing 23 men who took us there through the good and bad times..even djim who made bigger contributions at that point got left out crying and came back
How did Andi Lila help us get to France?
Come on now, Lila played in like most of the games that campaign and played his heart out
Plako

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:28 pmCome on now, Lila played in like most of the games that campaign and played his heart out
I didn't say he didn't play. I asked how did he help us? Cause I remember him doing f*** all in every single game he ever played for us. Rashica did not perform in one friendly against Lichtenstein and he was deemed unworthy.
Plako

plisi wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:47 pmFingers crossed plan C happens asap and it will at least have a good effect on our NT!
Illyrian Federation has a nice ring to it :)
Princ

Plako wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:47 pm
Princ wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:28 pmCome on now, Lila played in like most of the games that campaign and played his heart out
I didn't say he didn't play. I asked how did he help us? Cause I remember him doing f*** all in every single game he ever played for us. Rashica did not perform in one friendly against Lichtenstein and he was deemed unworthy.
On offence he hasn’t given much but defensively he was useful for our park the bus system, he even played in our win with Romania
  • Information