Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:16 am Skenderbeu is not Albania man. Albanian clubs are notorious for match fixing. It's extremely hard to do this shit at a national level. You can't just go up to players like Mhkitrariyan and ask him to take a dive for a couple of thousand dollars.
Skenderbeu is Duka, the guy who manages Skenderbeu is Takaj from Shijak. Owner of Tropical resort the home of Kombetarja. It's not hard for two criminals to reach a deal.
Level of payment in Armenian league is worst than in Albanian Superleague. Three players in Armenia line-up were from Pyunik Yerewan team owned by federation president and goalkeeper Kasparov was also from armenian league team . Surprisingly they guy who scored a weird own goal behaves strangely in third goal also was a Pyunik player.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 am I actually thought we started the game well. We created some chances and the team was pressing well. The problem with this team for the past couple of years is that our backline make so many errors that lead to goals. I swear every fucking game there's a stupid back pass or misclearance and the opposition capitalizes and scores. Once we conceded that goal it was game over because this team doesn't have the discipline or willpower to climb out of a 1-0 deficit. I've been critical about Gymcity and Veseli for a while now but for the NT they've been pretty poor. I can't remember one notable performance from Gymcity in the NT. Hysaj gets criticism because he's our best player but he did have a good cross or two that could have led to a goal if Uzuini finished.

As for Balaj I don't know what to say. This guy hasn't scored a goal in two years but bomberi shkodrani keeps starting lol.

And nothing would change if Kace, Bash, Strakosha or whoever on the bench started. There's something rotten with this team. Every thing is wrong with this team. This team sucks at defending, they suck at passing, suck at creating chances, suck at capitalizing on opportunities, are mentally weak, etc. For the past 2 years we've been one of the worst teams in Europe and I don't think there's any hope since so many former superliga and NT rejects have big roles with the NT and FSHF.

There is a huge lack of chemistry and misunderstandings on the field. For example the first Turkish goal was a result of Djimsiti OVERESTIMATING Xhaka's ability to control/pass the ball under pressure which lead to the Turks stealing the ball and easily scoring(every shot on target against Berisha is a goal). This team tries to play a possession style but can't do it with this midfield and attack. Our defenders are capable of playing it out of the back but they need help. In previous years Kukeli, Basha , and sometimes Kace were key in helping with possession. That's why DB always played at least one of them. I think this is a major factor why the team is making so many errors in passing/possession and gifting so many goals.

Djimisiti and Veseli are decent players. They are not starters in Serie a for no reason. And Atalanta is no joke either.. Their problem is that they are not leaders though and too soft at times. However the midfield is making them look worse than they are.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:52 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:47 pm Maybe so, I wouldn't rule it out.
These fans worship DB like a messiah or some shit.
The person who got us to the Euros is the guy who flew that drone.
And then with the Euros as a opportunity to tempt young players such as Rashica and Celina who were perfectly willing to come, he squanders it. Completely. Let's not act like this hasn't been coming either.
Rashica and randoms like Celina definitely didn't deserve a callup to the Euros over players who actually contributed to qualify to the Euros and actually made a positive performance when they played there.
What, like Djimsiti who started the whole campaign?
This guy called up Gashi. What the f*** did he do for us that whole campaign.
Balaj. Did not deserve a spot based on pure skill but for sentimentality.
These are spots you could have used for calling up these prospects.
RedFootballs

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:47 pm Maybe so, I wouldn't rule it out.
These fans worship DB like a messiah or some shit.
The person who got us to the Euros is the guy who flew that drone.
And then with the Euros as a opportunity to tempt young players such as Rashica and Celina who were perfectly willing to come, he squanders it. Completely. Let's not act like this hasn't been coming either.
With DB we beat Portugal away from home in that campaign. That's probably the biggest achievement in a single game ever for us. We even managed to beat/tie France in those friendlies.

The problem with DB is that his time was up, or else he'd still be here. The motivation wasn't there anymore, the core had gotten older/retired.

Panucci's job was to build some sort of core with brand new players, but he obviously failed at that.
The point remains that we would have not qualified if that drone event didn't happen. I understand it was a great performance for the NT but I think we look back on DB's era with rose-tinted glasses.
Serbia lost that game 3-0 and lost 3 points, CAS wiped them out of the qualifiers completely. If we had drawn we would not have qualified. Even if we won that game, we would still have been pushed into 3rd.
Panucci just needs to bin all these rejects he keeps on going with from the DB era.
Balaj, Lila, Memushaj etc are all washed up.
I think Panucci should honestly start up fresh and call up Bare, Manaj, Grezda, Sadiku etc. Get players who have actually shown quality at club level or for country. Bare has been tearing it up for Malaga who are 1st in the second tier of Spanish football. At 22, he's a fixture in midfield for a team who are odds-on to be promoted to the BBVA. Do we not think he's actually the one getting fucked over here?
Forget veterans, just play who plays well. Regardless of age.
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 am I actually thought we started the game well. We created some chances and the team was pressing well. The problem with this team for the past couple of years is that our backline make so many errors that lead to goals. I swear every fucking game there's a stupid back pass or misclearance and the opposition capitalizes and scores. Once we conceded that goal it was game over because this team doesn't have the discipline or willpower to climb out of a 1-0 deficit. I've been critical about Gymcity and Veseli for a while now but for the NT they've been pretty poor. I can't remember one notable performance from Gymcity in the NT. Hysaj gets criticism because he's our best player but he did have a good cross or two that could have led to a goal if Uzuini finished.

As for Balaj I don't know what to say. This guy hasn't scored a goal in two years but bomberi shkodrani keeps starting lol.

And nothing would change if Kace, Bash, Strakosha or whoever on the bench started. There's something rotten with this team. Every thing is wrong with this team. This team sucks at defending, they suck at passing, suck at creating chances, suck at capitalizing on opportunities, are mentally weak, etc. For the past 2 years we've been one of the worst teams in Europe and I don't think there's any hope since so many former superliga and NT rejects have big roles with the NT and FSHF.
Problem with older players is that it is harder to teach or train them into a new mentality. They are stuck with this inferiority complex from bunker football style. That's why Panucci has to consider binning the majority of the old-guard, even Xhaka etc.
Get players like Bare, Manaj in and maybe because they haven't played with the NT through that period they won't have that shaky mentality that leads to these fatal mistakes.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:48 am

There is a huge lack of chemistry and misunderstandings on the field. For example the first Turkish goal was a result of Djimsiti OVERESTIMATING Xhaka's ability to control/pass the ball under pressure which lead to the Turks stealing the ball and easily scoring(every shot on target against Berisha is a goal). This team tries to play a possession style but can't do it with this midfield and attack. Our defenders are capable of playing it out of the back but they need help. In previous years Kukeli, Basha , and sometimes Kace were key in helping with possession. That's why DB always played at least one of them. I think this is a major factor why the team is making so many errors in passing/possession and gifting so many goals.

Djimisiti and Veseli are decent players. They are not starters in Serie a for no reason. And Atalanta is no joke either.. Their problem is that they are not leaders though and too soft at times. However the midfield is making them look worse than they are.
Good post.
Abrashi and Xhaka as determined as they have always been are not suitable together in front of the defense. Two DM's who can barely pass and are more like CB's bar the height cannot function as a link between defense and midfield.
Kace was excellent in possession and in tackling in some WCQ's, but we haven't played him since then, which baffles me - he's another one who we've fucked over all these years. He could have gone to Greece but he chose us, and look how his international career has stagnated. He's not even that old either.
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

The thing is we understand that we don’t have great quality in our team. We are not asking to be World Cup beaters.

Eveyone with some football experience knows that all we ask is a few things:

1. Play the most in-form players. Also you can play players that play well with the national team regardless of their club performance. Ex. Rossi, Sadiku

2. Give this team an identity. Could be as easy as keeping one formation and one style of play. Shit my Sunday indoor soccer team has more identity then this team. Personally I don’t think we should play possession football.

I mean we have a few decent players out there and just use them. If we use both players and still loose it is what it is but we keep handicapping ourselves.

Anyway Panucci is out!
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Edi Reja is a legit coach, hope he takes the job!
RedFootballs

IndritFieri wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:41 am The thing is we understand that we don’t have great quality in our team. We are not asking to be World Cup beaters.

Eveyone with some football experience knows that all we ask is a few things:

1. Play the most in-form players. Also you can play players that play well with the national team regardless of their club performance. Ex. Rossi, Sadiku

2. Give this team an identity. Could be as easy as keeping one formation and one style of play. Shit my Sunday indoor soccer team has more identity then this team. Personally I don’t think we should play possession football.

I mean we have a few decent players out there and just use them. If we use both players and still loose it is what it is but we keep handicapping ourselves.

Anyway Panucci is out!
Exactly. Just play whoever is good and young if possible, and build a new identity.
Bare, Sadiku, Manaj etc.
RedFootballs

I don't think Panucci deserved that.
Especially considering who the f*** wants to manage us now.
The result was bad but I think the football played in that game was good, tons of chances created.
I don't care if we qualify with some shit bunker football manager and just park the bus in front of the goal and pray to get crosses in. I want to see positive, attacking football.
We played better than Turkey.
Under DB we just fluked 1-0 wins out.
We could barely get past Liechtenstein for 45 mins.
Even though we may not qualify this year this style of football is conducive to progress.
All these blind fans don't understand the sort of spot we were left in after De Biasi left. Managing this team is hard. You don't get someone flying in a drone and getting you 3 points against a tough opponent who you were going to lose against, while also taking them out of the contention for qualification completely am I right? If that was done to Turkey I'm sure we could fight for 2nd place under Panucci.
  • Information