Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

lockedoutofmyacc wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:44 pm
Shpati wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:48 pm
Alb2 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:00 pm Shpati what the f*** do you keep banning me for. You don’t like the message so you shoot the messenger lmfao! What a joke
(1) You know what you did. Don't play dumb. You are comparing a zezak going around the world for a buck to an actual Albanian family. And making mindless insults.
(2) I have escalated this to an IP address ban. Please don't make duplicate accounts.
Lets not act like we don't know why canayoudoit has a problem with olayinka playing for us

Because he’s not Albanian at all . 0% , I know what you’re insinuating but lets not be stupid , in the coming 10-20 years we’re gonna see Albanians who’ve mixed with other ethnic groups and I’ll have no problem with that . Can’t be having any random person representing us .
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:06 pm Ok guys, there is no need to go into extremes forcing the moderators to ban people here , we’re among us Albanians , we’re very few and we could easily get along very well . Avoid offending each-other. I think everyone learned it’s lesson and now we can just return to normal life here. It was my fault to bring Olyainka into topic , now there is no need to talk about an if or things that can never happen. Please keep civil. Will unban everyone so we’ll avoid creating new accounts and using vpn per ip bans. Hopefully i have the understanding of all. Let’s talk about football .
Simboli thank you for unbanning me but if you could please unban my ip because it is still banned and I’m using hideproxy to access this. Also for the record the lockedoutofmyacc is not me
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

We can't just skip over it like it's nothing.
What are we gonna do next time a black person wants to join the NT and people have a problem with it on here?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Grezda, Xhaka and Strakosha won’t be part of the team. The last two had minor injuries during this week games while Grezda refused to join. More time for Selahi and Seferi hopefully.
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:43 pm Grezda, Xhaka and Strakosha won’t be part of the team. The last two had minor injuries during this week games while Grezda refused to join. More time for Selahi and Seferi hopefully.
Looks like Reja doesn’t believe Xhaka . Said if you wanna act like you’re messi you don’t belong with the team and I agree
Dallku

Xhaka only got called up because Abrashi is injured anyway.

He hasn't had a good game for the NT since the euro 16 qualifiers. Good riddance.
Princ

Xhaka is the perfect example of the attitudes of kosovar diaspora player to albania.. accepts to join albania at age 24 after waiting out for hope granit may convince Swiss nt to bring him along, plays the big patriot along with his father/family, sticks around for the euros, has been a headache during euros(after early substitution) and ever since for every coach we’ve had and even LEAVING the squad before a match due to issue with coach, always with his pissy attitude/faces/“temper”, and nowadays refusing callups whenever he feels like it....I could go on and on but at this point it’s clear as day, if you look up mercenary in the dictionary and his picture doesn’t come up you should throw that book away. For those who haven’t already caught on, there is a lesson to be learned here..
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 pm Xhaka is the perfect example of the attitudes of kosovar diaspora player to albania.. accepts to join albania at age 24 after waiting out for hope granit may convince Swiss nt to bring him along, plays the big patriot along with his father/family, sticks around for the euros, has been a headache during euros and ever since for every coach we’ve had and even LEAVING the squad before a match due to issue with coach(over playing time he felt entitled to but didn’t really ever deserve), always with his pissy attitude/faces/“temper”, and nowadays refusing callups whenever he feels like it....I could go on and on but at this point it’s clear as day, if you look up mercenary in the dictionary and his picture doesn’t come up you should throw that book away. For those who haven’t already caught on, there is a lesson to be learned here..

Sit down again, you Greek fanboy.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Princ

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

That's why he was the first one there. Sit down, please, you're embarassing yourself.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information