Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I think it’s been time to get an Albanian coach for a while like Vata said. Albanian coached know the players , the team and could get the best from them . Quite sure they’d take the job seriously unlike Panucci. Gega , Kola and Hasi would be good options .
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:01 pm I think it’s been time to get an Albanian coach for a while like Vata said. Albanian coached know the players , the team and could get the best from them . Quite sure they’d take the job seriously unlike Panucci. Gega , Kola and Hasi would be good options .
Just need a coach who can reach out to the next generation of players to play for us and get the squad playing like a team . We’re never gonna be Brazil so that’s our only option.
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

If Kumbulla's price rises once more, Albania might finally hit 100 million on transfermarkt. Obviously, prices are more inflated nowadays, especially for top players, but it'll bring a small tear to my eye if we can get our team to the hundred million club.

As a reference point, we're above Romania, Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria atm.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:36 am If Kumbulla's price rises once more, Albania might finally hit 100 million on transfermarkt. Obviously, prices are more inflated nowadays, especially for top players, but it'll bring a small tear to my eye if we can get our team to the hundred million club.

As a reference point, we're above Romania, Greece, Hungary, Bulgaria atm.
I coulnd't care less what will be the price on transfermarkt and i don't like this obsession with money prices. This is how we "killed" Hysaj ambition and it will be criminal to do same thing with Kumbulla. I hope Kumbulla family will ignore "love of provincial media" and focus only in only his developement. Just follow Igli Tare example, ignore provincial asslickers, for 12 years he made less interviews for albanian media than Ilda Bejleri. There is no critique on albanian media and without critique there is no path forward. Everything is owned by Duka and they will find a way to give credit to Duka for Kumbulla success, that's the way incompetent asslickers keep the job, only Duka power matters. For years we heard Hysaj is "best right back in Europe", that he should be team captain of NT because plays in bigger club than anyone else. Napoli is a small club for him, move to Inter, Chelsea is "done deal". Unfortunately right now there is a consensus among Napoli fans, they can't wait to get rid of Hysaj. I hope Kumbulla will never becomes ShakoDuka hostage, even Marlind Nuriu (son of Lutfi Nuri) had more games with our u21 than him.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

When was Hysaj ever called the “best right back in Europe” by... anyone? :skuptoj:

Hysaj is the most under appreciated player to ever play for the NT despite the fact that he solidified that position for years including its best era. But because he played for Napoli people expected world class performances from him and dominating the wing, especially offensively.

The media never hailed him that high. The just copy-pasted articles and rumors from the Italian media, which is what they are doing with Kumbulla now.

The most ass-kissed, worshipped player was Lorik Cana even though he never lived up to it on the field. Hysaj is the opposite of that.

Btw let’s not act like Hysaj had a bad career. Even if he goes to play for a mid or lower table team He still had an amazing career.
artan

I don't think Hysaj gets disrepected by the media. I actually don't think he gets reported enough as guys like Roshi, Balaj, Cika, Lila (previously) get as much or if not more press for whatever odd reason. The most ass-kissed players are these four (Roshi, Balaj, Cika, Lila) and if I didn't know any better I would think they're some world class footballers and not rotting on random teams around the world. How many times I've read Balaj and Cika being called "bomberi Shkodran/Kavajes" or roshi being called the rackete..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Oh man. I'm so excited to see the team back. Just a few months ago, I lost hope completely. Even though I rated our defence as DECENT, it wasn't enough to make up for our shit offence and mediocre midfield.

But with Kumbulla, Strakosha, and Djim's rises, and Hysaj resurgence under Gattuso, I think we have a very good defence. I don't think a "decent" defence can make up for a shit offence, but a very good defence can swing games. I think we can beat any #2 seed team, and draw at home against #1 teams.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

How can the defence swing us games? By being under constant pressure and avoiding goals by the skin of their teeth, until the luck finally runs out and we concede that is. A good defence is a luxury when you have capable midfielders and attackers, but alone it’s useless. They have given us no reason to have any form of optimism about the direction of this team under Reja, the contrary in fact..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:41 pm When was Hysaj ever called the “best right back in Europe” by... anyone? :skuptoj:

Hysaj is the most under appreciated player to ever play for the NT despite the fact that he solidified that position for years including its best era. But because he played for Napoli people expected world class performances from him and dominating the wing, especially offensively.

The media never hailed him that high. The just copy-pasted articles and rumors from the Italian media, which is what they are doing with Kumbulla now.

The most ass-kissed, worshipped player was Lorik Cana even though he never lived up to it on the field. Hysaj is the opposite of that.

Btw let’s not act like Hysaj had a bad career. Even if he goes to play for a mid or lower table team He still had an amazing career.
It's just continuation of Cana worshipping, the whole propagandistic infrastructure was build for Lorik. Hysaj has achieved more than Kombetarja player on his age and it's not even close. Also Hysaj never used Kombetarja as leverage for his career as Cana did it. I am saying Hysaj is human being and the fact is on friendly relationship with Duka asslickers definitively doesn't help him at all. Pannucci might be the worst coach we ever had but they main reason media massacred him was that he had the guts to pointed out relationship media&players isn't normal. Kumbulla till now didn't a put a foot wrong but i just hope he won't distracted by "unconditional love". After bad performance last thing a player needs "alternative reality". Italian media is never lazy to grill players for bad performances while we can't say for albanian media. They only go after players when people are mad with Kombetarja results and they need to protect Don Duka.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information