Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This is the interview of Panucci :

Zf62-inDlgk
https://youtu.be/Zf62-inDlgk

This is today’s training: :hi-bulku:
7ULmOZmUshA

Unlike De Biasi , he at least pubblishes the list a week ahead so noone expects surprises there...
Simboli i Diellit

Panucci called up Enea Koliçi as the single player from Superliga. The third keeper usually get’s to collect the balls behind the goalie , why would he need a fourth one ? Lol

I would’ve called Elezaj who is playing in Serie C and has future potential . This would boost his confidence/value , getting a 31 years old who probably would end up in the stands doesn’t make sense at all...
https://www.transfermarkt.it/entonjo-el ... ler/289192
Simboli i Diellit

Veseli and Ndoji :

mSNtzgyrwvU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSNtzgyrwvU
Simboli i Diellit

Berisha, Hysaj, Agolli me grip. Seems he is starting Lila- Xhaka-Memushaj in midfield.
Dallku

Cikaleshi injured.

Andi Lila of course never gets injured or sick. :rrokullisem:
artan

Lineup:
Shqipëri (5-3-2): Berisha; Balliu, Hysaj, Ajeti, Veseli, Memolla; Xhaka, Kaçe, Memushaj; Grezda, Llullaku

I like the lineup and I'm glad the manager had the balls to drop Agolli, Lila and the other superliga rejects. He's gonna get backlash from the media for dropping their prized possessions in Agoli and Lila. I still think we'll lose 3-0 but this lineup is interesting and suits our strength in the defense. Good to see Xhaka and Kace back as well.
Princ

Again fuckin llulaku and now memolla too .......
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:31 pm Lineup:
Shqipëri (5-3-2): Berisha; Balliu, Hysaj, Ajeti, Veseli, Memolla; Xhaka, Kaçe, Memushaj; Grezda, Llullaku

I like the lineup and I'm glad the manager had the balls to drop Agolli, Lila and the other superliga rejects. He's gonna get backlash from the media for dropping their prized possessions in Agoli and Lila. I still think we'll lose 3-0 but this lineup is interesting and suits our strength in the defense. Good to see Xhaka and Kace back as well.
Finally he plays the lineup we should've played against all other teams :rrokullisem: he does it in the wrong match , playing like that against Israel and Macedonia would've guaranteed us 3 points.
Simboli i Diellit

This match is ending 2:0 at least. Memolla in his debut against Macedonia was too shaky with Alioski raping that flank. We'll conceed from crosses at least one goal , i'd like Djimsiti more than Veseli as CB, althrough he will be covering that left side with Memo . In like Hysaj's move as CB with Balliu as RB , that side should be a stronghold.
Simboli i Diellit

Let’s try to catch the ball :D
  • Information