Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Qazim Laci and Endri Cekici should be tested the upcoming games aswell. Laçi is a typical boxtobox midfielder who has been playing regularly in France.
Dallku

Laci always had an insane motor. Technically he's not bad at all but he's small and weak. I'm curious to see how he has developed as a player. He could surprise us like Bare.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:56 pm Laci always had an insane motor. Technically he's not bad at all but he's small and weak. I'm curious to see how he has developed as a player. He could surprise us like Bare.
He is 1.80 and looks like Hulk from recent highlights.
andi2410
Has thanked: 0

I am actually very impressed with Manaj after these two games. I know he missed those chances vs Turkey but he has surprisingly become an actual player. Has a lot of strength, decent touch, and the shot is not awful. His movement is actually really good, and has some vision. Sent a really good through ball to Roshi against Moldova. I was impressed that he saw that considering he received the ball with his back to the net. Balaj/Cika would never make that pass.
Migjeni
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:26 pm
Migjeni wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:13 pm He says otherwise in interviews.
There isn’t a single example of a player that has been allowed to switch twice between NTs . He never said in any interview i’ve read so far the FSHF didn’t let him leave. (Just wanted to be sure before replying to you, actually FSHF has spent thousands of euros for De Biasi traveling to Sweden two-three times , the lawyer for switching from Sweden to Us)

These were the latest news and there were no more developments in his status...

https://indeksonline.net/sadiku-kam-pro ... hqiperine/

https://www.koha.net/sport/126339/bunja ... e-sadikun/
I was talking about this: https://zeri.info/sport/222659/loret-sa ... e-kosoves/
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

Migjeni wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:47 am
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:26 pm
Migjeni wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:13 pm He says otherwise in interviews.
There isn’t a single example of a player that has been allowed to switch twice between NTs . He never said in any interview i’ve read so far the FSHF didn’t let him leave. (Just wanted to be sure before replying to you, actually FSHF has spent thousands of euros for De Biasi traveling to Sweden two-three times , the lawyer for switching from Sweden to Us)

These were the latest news and there were no more developments in his status...

https://indeksonline.net/sadiku-kam-pro ... hqiperine/

https://www.koha.net/sport/126339/bunja ... e-sadikun/
I was talking about this: https://zeri.info/sport/222659/loret-sa ... e-kosoves/
It says the same as in the links i posted . Sweden never wanted him to switch and blocked him to play for us so he played for Kosova when he didn’t have minutes for us and then when the papers where ready to play for Albania he changed idea . The title is a click-bait . Read his words, Kosova doesn’t want problems with Albania because probably the only way to get him play for Kosova would be suing Albania for some manipulation . In that case FIFA can recognize his switch and would penalize or fine Albania . You can imagine what would be the sequele in that case ... If in more than one year there were no developments then his case is closed ...
Princ

Sadiku changes his mind everytime the sun rises like a woman..it’s sad because he’s a good player that would have gone down with honor like basha Kukeli and friends had he played for us earlier but he has wasted most, if not all of his international career with this bullshit
artan

Sadiku is stupid because we've been trying to recruit him since like 2013. He would have feature in the Euros and would have been part of a strong side. He could have received a better offer in a bigger league than Turkey. Lenjani's strong performances with the NT got him a contract for Nantes (even if he flopped), Abrashi signed in Germany, Berisha to Lazio, Ar. Sadiku to Levante, Cikaleshi to Turkey (way above his level), Lila to Parma (even if it was short lasted). Point is he could have cost himself a pay day.
CanaYouDoIt

Just found out that Riza Durmisi wanted to play for us but we never called him up . I have zero doubt in my mind that if our diaspora talents were better managed we would’ve been much much more successful...
Migjeni
Been thanked: 0

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:23 pm Just found out that Riza Durmisi wanted to play for us but we never called him up . I have zero doubt in my mind that if our diaspora talents were better managed we would’ve been much much more successful...
He's full of shit. He always said he wanted to play for Denmark.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information