Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:13 pm I seriously wonder if this match was fixed. The lineups were very shady. No Mavraj, a central midfield full of absolute amateurs(Ndoj, Qaka, Ramadani). That midfield was getting murdered in u-21 level. REI MANAJ who shouldn't be anywhere near the stadium, nevermind inside the field. Two slow big men on top (Cikalleshi and Guri) who obviously couldn't get the ball. Weird game and lineups. Motivation was very low. Albanian team was walking while the Kosovars were running.
Lol ... i was seriously considering to bet for Kosova today . The quote was 6.3 !

Abrashi, Xhaka , Kaçe and Sadiku were missed. That’s clear to everyone. Qaka and Ramadani are too slow and Ndoj sadly althrough out of position he isn’t a NT material at the moment.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:13 pm I seriously wonder if this match was fixed. The lineups were very shady. No Mavraj, a central midfield full of absolute amateurs(Ndoj, Qaka, Ramadani). That midfield was getting murdered in u-21 level. REI MANAJ who shouldn't be anywhere near the stadium, nevermind inside the field. Two slow big men on top (Cikalleshi and Guri) who obviously couldn't get the ball. Weird game and lineups. Motivation was very low. Albanian team was walking while the Kosovars were running.
Was about to say the same thing , only thing that made me think maybe not was that it’s just a friendly but who knows. Even skenderbeu would run thru the team that played today
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:16 pm
Why would the match be fixed and what motivation would Kosovo have for fixing the game except to gain bragging rights? Could be though.
I agree the lineup was idiotic.
Kosovo didn't fix it. They just played their normal game. Besides Valon Berisha they played pretty much their strongest team too.

However I'm curious if FSHF fixed it because before the match Albania were -141 favorites to win the game so you if you put money on Kosovo to win you could win double and almost triple the money you put. Doesn't have anything with Kosovo fixing it. You can fix it simply by betting on Kosovo to win in betting companies.

I don't trust Albanian teams in friendlies and that was a weird game.

Watch against Ukraine it will be a different game...
Dallku

Princ wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:21 pm
Was about to say the same thing , only thing that made me think maybe not was that it’s just a friendly but who knows. Even skenderbeu would run thru the team that played today
In friendlies the possibility for fixing are bigger because nobody cares. They see it as an easy opportunity to make money.

Skenderbeu goes on pre season tours every year to play against other European teams only to fix games.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:18 pm

Lol ... i was seriously considering to bet for Kosova today . The quote was 6.3 !

Abrashi, Xhaka , Kaçe and Sadiku were missed. That’s clear to everyone. Qaka and Ramadani are too slow and Ndoj sadly althrough out of position he isn’t a NT material at the moment.

Lilaj is better than anyone in the midfield and he came on when the game was over. Same with Mavraj. Abazaj also got a few minutes while Manaj played in his position as an attacking midfielder!!! Very weird lineups.
Princ

One player who has talent is veseli but he makes mistakes. Maybe we shouldn’t be playing him at cb anymore. I like veseli but he’s costing goals
Simboli i Diellit

E kryqezunen Pannuccin ne konferenc per shtyp. Me siguri do jet ndeshje tjeter me Ukrainen.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:50 pm E kryqezunen Pannuccin ne konferenc per shtyp. Me siguri do jet ndeshje tjeter me Ukrainen.
Vlla po ke link ndeshjes post it
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:22 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:16 pm
Why would the match be fixed and what motivation would Kosovo have for fixing the game except to gain bragging rights? Could be though.
I agree the lineup was idiotic.
Kosovo didn't fix it. They just played their normal game. Besides Valon Berisha they played pretty much their strongest team too.

However I'm curious if FSHF fixed it because before the match Albania were -141 favorites to win the game so you if you put money on Kosovo to win you could win double and almost triple the money you put. Doesn't have anything with Kosovo fixing it. You can fix it simply by betting on Kosovo to win in betting companies.

I don't trust Albanian teams in friendlies and that was a weird game.

Watch against Ukraine it will be a different game...
Yeah, that's happened before.
But I think it's down to a lack of motivation more than anything else tbh.
Simboli i Diellit

Princ wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:55 pm
Vlla po ke link ndeshjes post it
Nuk e rregjistrova se e pashe ne streaming.
  • Information