Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

Why are Kosovars on fb acting like they won the world cup? LMaooo
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:05 pm Why are Kosovars on fb acting like they won the world cup? LMaooo
Btw somehow they’ve won our Nation’s cup :P Braging material during this summer !
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

What about Grezda ? Why was he missing?
plisi

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:50 pm E kryqezunen Pannuccin ne konferenc per shtyp. Me siguri do jet ndeshje tjeter me Ukrainen.
Hopefully, I'm still of the opinion that Albania is in need of a coach and asap.
GaGa

Dallku wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:05 pm Why are Kosovars on fb acting like they won the world cup? LMaooo
The person that's saying this match was fixed is asking this question. :zgerdhimje:

We supply you with players, and we teach you how to play FOOTBALL.

Why are people acting like Albania was this slick passing team? It has always been a bunker team, and when this fails it falls apart.
Dallku

GaGa wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:15 pm
The person that's saying this match was fixed is asking this question. :zgerdhimje:

Why are people acting like Albania was this slick passing team? It has always been a bunker team, and when this fails it falls apart.

Hysaj and Strakosha individually are worth more than the whole Kosovar team combined. Your best player(Rashica) is a ball boy for some shitty German team. There is a reason Albania was a major favorite in all betting companies before the match.

This match was shady and this is the truth. He played our worst players and all out of position too. I can't make any logic out of the lineup and subs. It was a weird mess. For Kosovo it was obviously the game of their lives though.
GaGa

Dallku wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:34 pm
GaGa wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:15 pm

Hysaj and Strakosha individually are worth more than the whole Kosovar team combined. Your best player(Rashica) is a ball boy for some shitty German team. There is a reason Albania was a major favorite in all betting companies before the match.

This match was shady and this is the truth. He played our worst players and all out of position too. I can't make any logic out of the lineup and subs. It was a weird mess. For Kosovo it was obviously the game of their lives though.
Hysaj was lost today, Zeneli was making fun of him.

I'll repeat, we supply you with players, Berisha, Xhaka, Abrashi, Mavraj, Ajeti just to name a few, the core of the defence and middfield that qualified this national team for the euros.

You just experienced the albanian side that knows how to play football, nothing to be angry about, something to learn from.
Dallku

Picture that says a thousand words. I rest my case

GaGa

You didn't have a case to begin with.

You are so fucking butthurt over this loss, that you started making outlandish claims that the match was fixed.

3:0. the real ALBANIAN team played magnificant football :flag:
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

There's no way FSHF is fixing matches with a foreign coach. They're not Skenderbeu. This was just a completely shit lineup with bad no name players out of position, and probably one of Panucci's "experiments".

The real team needs Strakosha, Kace, Xhaka, Mavraj, Ajeti, Sadiku. Stop with the "talents".
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information