Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Honestly I think the stadium is a problem too. We've sucked in the new Loro Borici. Maybe it's too big that they get intimidated, and you don't get the full crowd support.

Hopefully the new stadium will produce a better environment, where the fans are closer, but I wish they'd finished it already.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Maybe so, I wouldn't rule it out.
These fans worship DB like a messiah or some shit.
The person who got us to the Euros is the guy who flew that drone.
And then with the Euros as a opportunity to tempt young players such as Rashica and Celina who were perfectly willing to come, he squanders it. Completely. Let's not act like this hasn't been coming either.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This seemed like a training game for the Turks.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:47 pm Maybe so, I wouldn't rule it out.
And then with the Euros as a opportunity to tempt young players such as Rashica and Celina who were perfectly willing to come, he squanders it. Completely. Let's not act like this hasn't been coming either.
Rashica and randoms like Celina definitely didn't deserve a callup to the Euros over players who actually contributed to qualify to the Euros and actually made a positive performance when they played there.
plisi

No, no, Sali Berisha is the fucking problem.

Turkey is garbage and outside the two goals we gifted them, they played like shit.

Get rid of Panucci and we eliminate half of the problems.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:48 pm This seemed like a training game for the Turks.
Yeah.. They didn't seem to break a sweat even though you could tell that they themselves were very limited.

Basically it was a typical Albania game

- Nervy start
- Gift the opponent a goal
- Start to dominate but 0 end product
- lose

Meh.
Aurora Bulkualis

With DB we beat Portugal away from home in that campaign. That's probably the biggest achievement in a single game ever for us. We even managed to beat/tie France in those friendlies.

The problem with DB is that his time was up, or else he'd still be here. The motivation wasn't there anymore, the core had gotten older/retired.

Panucci's job was to build some sort of core with brand new players, but he obviously failed at that.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:52 pm
Rashica and randoms like Celina definitely didn't deserve a callup to the Euros over players who actually contributed to qualify to the Euros and actually made a positive performance when they played there.
In Euro 2016 qualifiers players reached only 8 points, that's not enough to qualify for major event. CAS decision and bribe to armenians isn't a players contribution.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis

ZenMaster wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:11 pm
Dallku wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:52 pm
In Euro 2016 qualifiers players reached only 8 points, that's not enough to qualify for major event. CAS decision and bribe to armenians isn't a players contribution.
????
artan

I actually thought we started the game well. We created some chances and the team was pressing well. The problem with this team for the past couple of years is that our backline make so many errors that lead to goals. I swear every fucking game there's a stupid back pass or misclearance and the opposition capitalizes and scores. Once we conceded that goal it was game over because this team doesn't have the discipline or willpower to climb out of a 1-0 deficit. I've been critical about Gymcity and Veseli for a while now but for the NT they've been pretty poor. I can't remember one notable performance from Gymcity in the NT. Hysaj gets criticism because he's our best player but he did have a good cross or two that could have led to a goal if Uzuini finished.

As for Balaj I don't know what to say. This guy hasn't scored a goal in two years but bomberi shkodrani keeps starting lol.

And nothing would change if Kace, Bash, Strakosha or whoever on the bench started. There's something rotten with this team. Every thing is wrong with this team. This team sucks at defending, they suck at passing, suck at creating chances, suck at capitalizing on opportunities, are mentally weak, etc. For the past 2 years we've been one of the worst teams in Europe and I don't think there's any hope since so many former superliga and NT rejects have big roles with the NT and FSHF.
  • Information