Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

What is this obsession with Lila
Genti

Might as well put in Balliu
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This Kamer Qaka has a good ball control and plays it wisely , so far better than the AEK guy althriugh the second is out of position.
artan

Only caught the second half but Grezda got me sold. This guy is a strong player who is a workhorse, he also has some dribbling and long range shooting ability. This guy is legit and it's no surprise that Serie A clubs were showing interest.

Hysaj looked good offensively, he made some darting runs out there. I do think he was somewhat responsible for the first goal (that or the CB) but it definitely wasn't Lenjani's fault for that goal.

You can tell the backline was on an island in the second half as we just didn't have the numbers to cover the space in the midfield. Panucci made some good subs in giving the backline a chance.

Berisha did a good job. If Strakosha is too good for the NT that's his loss, I'll stick with the goal keeper who wants to play for us.

Mavraj made some good tackles I thought.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:58 pm If Strakosha is too good for the NT that's his loss, I'll stick with the goal keeper who wants to play for us.
Seems like Thomas had issues with the abductors . According to Lazio sources this issue has been going on for a while . He plays every three days and jumping to catch balls landing on the abductors it causes trauma on the muscles . Takes 7-10 days max to recover.

If he had issues he wouldn’t be posting the NT game directly on Instadirect. I had doubts also but seems he isn’t at fault.

Qaka impressed me more than any player today. Seemed like a mix between Abrashi and Kace .

I totally agree about Grezda. We have 8-9 players playing in Italy and seems many more will join the list. Having the nt coach with the right connections helps a lot.

Ajdarevic was playing in the last 10 minutes , out of position and had to cover Grezda’s position. That’s something only Andy Lila could do , the only position Lila hasn’t played so far is the goalkeeper :D
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Strakosha's father was captain of our team. He's the last guy to ditch us.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

This was a very nice win. Only problem is the defense. Turkey scored 2 but they could've scored a lot more tbh. Berisha came to the rescue many times. Don't understand they amount of space Turkey had, especially on the wings.

Missed the last 20 minutes so couldn't watch Qaka and Ajdarevic. This team has so many central midfielders though.
Dallku

I remember telling you guys about Grezda before he played for Albania. He's good and what I find the most impressive about him is his stamina and work ethic. The fact that he has speed and a little skill to go along with it is key.
Genti

Sadiku with 11 goals now in 32 games, tied for 4th place in all time scoring for the NT.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Honestly I'm shocked at the way we're playing. Panucci's first few games were horrendous, but ever since the Spain game we've been playing well. I guess it was just a case of him being lazy and not doing proper video research from the get go.

Anyone got a link to the full thing? (I dont live in the states, so I dont have ESPN3)
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information