Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2307
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Splitting the NT into two is idiotic. Hopefully young kids from Kosova will make the right decision. We don't have enough talent for two teams. If we combine we can make a semi-decent team, but separate we'll be forever medicore.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Princ
Contact:
Posts: 382
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:10 pm
Splitting the NT into two is idiotic. Hopefully young kids from Kosova will make the right decision. We don't have enough talent for two teams. If we combine we can make a semi-decent team, but separate we'll be forever medicore.
Who would even want to go play for kosova I guarantee even all the guys who switched over wish they didn’t
User avatar
Pjetër
Contact:
Team: S.S. Lazio
Posts: 609
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:37 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Scotland and Israel.

Very doable.
"Tranquilo. Assenayo."
User avatar
artan
Contact:
Posts: 1050
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Not a bad group by any means. We avoided teams like Serbia, Greece and Romania which are probably the three best teams. Hopefully, we inject out squad with new talent before this thing starts. I can't see guys like Lila and Llallaku out there starting again.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2307
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:45 pm

artan wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:10 pm
Not a bad group by any means. We avoided teams like Serbia, Greece and Romania which are probably the three best teams. Hopefully, we inject out squad with new talent before this thing starts. I can't see guys like Lila and Llallaku out there starting again.
I don't think we could have drawn Serbia or Greece. They were in our league's sub-group. (Yeah there's sub-groups within the groups :rrokullisem: )
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2366
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:45 pm
I don't think we could have drawn Serbia or Greece. They were in our league's sub-group. (Yeah there's sub-groups within the groups :rrokullisem: )
Glad we avoided them both. I used to enjoy these match-ups but I couldn't care less about them now. I rather focus on the football and win our games.
User avatar
Aurora Bulkualis
Contact:
Location: Bulkustan
Team: Fc Bulku
Posts: 2307
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:08 am

Plako wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:45 pm
I don't think we could have drawn Serbia or Greece. They were in our league's sub-group. (Yeah there's sub-groups within the groups :rrokullisem: )
Glad we avoided them both. I used to enjoy these match-ups but I couldn't care less about them now. I rather focus on the football and win our games.
Yeah me too. I just want to watch some football and not worry about other nonsense.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
Simboli i Diellit
Contact:
Location: Mailand
Team: Der AC Mailand
Posts: 3214
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:26 am

User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2366
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:35 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:26 am

https://youtu.be/RDEUCtFITDs

Ore ja kemi dhene nenshtetesine Kristo Banushit apo ende?
User avatar
Plako
Contact:
Posts: 2366
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:21 am

Re: Albanian National Team [General topic]

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm

Does anybody know when are we playing Scotland away? Am planning a trip there.

Return to “Only Albania”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 23 guests

Login · Register

In total there are 354 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 350 guests
Registered users: Google [Bot], Pjetër, Princ, Shpati
Most users ever online was 537 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am
Total posts 19924
Total topics 279
Total members 223
Our newest member presiconnect
No birthdays today