Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

RedFootballs wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:55 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:37 pm Bare is rubbish player, i never a saw decent performance from him since he moved from Fier to Spain. I don't get the hype about this guy, i can pose better with Atletico Madrid jersey but this doesn't make me a good player. Bare isn't key player at Malaga, just lately he started playing.
The manager called him a key player, and he's been getting man of the match awards.
If u read albanian newspapers next week they will send him at Barcelona.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This monday we’ll see Bulku and Sulejman Mema as coach of our team against Andora . Hilarious , Bulku taking over!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:49 pm This monday we’ll see Bulku and Sulejman Mema as coach of our team against Andora . Hilarious , Bulku taking over!
What the actual f***... I just wrote this in the other thread like a couple of days ago
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:38 am You know what's funny? Years back we added that "The Cult of Bulku" or whatever section to his Wikipedia page. I just realized it's been there for years at this point and they haven't changed it.

I guarantee Bulku has seen that at least once, given that it's the #1 article on Google, and his own Wiki page.The dude probably thinks himself a living legend and actually believes it.
Has the prophesied day actually arrived? Has De Biasi's son come to save us?

After De Biasi sacrificed his only begotten son from the lineup, so we could to make it to the EUROs....Now he's back to save us :cry: :cry:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:02 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:37 pm Bare is rubbish player, i never a saw decent performance from him since he moved from Fier to Spain. I don't get the hype about this guy, i can pose better with Atletico Madrid jersey.
From what I've heard he's playing well for Malaga (granted the second division). But he's still not an upgrade over the current midfield crop of players. That's why I kinda cringe when I see people saying we need Roshi badly, or that Cikaleshi would have scored, or that another player would have been a better fit than someone else. All these guys are limited players who are playing for medicore teams in the first or second division leagues. All we are doing is replacing one limited player with another. We always had this dilemma but Di Biasi developed a system that was able to mask these players deficiencies and get the best out of their strengths.

We don't have that with Panucci and the quality of players are showing through and through. We are trying to play from the back which obviously isn't the strength for our defenders who always panic with the ball at their feet and it's probably because the midfield can't help them because Xhaka and especially Abrashi aren't good in possession. Balaj is a player who has only scored something like one league goal in the past 2.5 years whose only redeeming quality is that he's somewhat physical and can draw contact (But he's terrible with his feet) so we know there's no offensive output from him what so ever. Point is this team is extremely flawed and has a limited skillset. Everyone was mad at Di Biasi for playing defensive but how can you play attacking style of play when you don't have the personnel? I would just play a defensive counter attacking style of play.

I don't care what Roshi does at his club.

With Albania he guarantees wins.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:16 am Skenderbeu is not Albania man. Albanian clubs are notorious for match fixing. It's extremely hard to do this shit at a national level. You can't just go up to players like Mhkitrariyan and ask him to take a dive for a couple of thousand dollars.
Those goals were shaky af. A friend of mine who was visiting Albania at the time said bet whatever you can on Albania winning away at Armenia if we don't beat Serbia in Elbasan. Obviously that's just hearsay but he said that well before the Serbia game
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:03 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:49 pm This monday we’ll see Bulku and Sulejman Mema as coach of our team against Andora . Hilarious , Bulku taking over!
What the actual f***... I just wrote this in the other thread like a couple of days ago
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:38 am You know what's funny? Years back we added that "The Cult of Bulku" or whatever section to his Wikipedia page. I just realized it's been there for years at this point and they haven't changed it.

I guarantee Bulku has seen that at least once, given that it's the #1 article on Google, and his own Wiki page.The dude probably thinks himself a living legend and actually believes it.

After De Biasi sacrificed his only begotten son from the lineup, so we could to make it to the EUROs....Now he's back to save us :cry: :cry:
Dude how long have you been waiting for this day?! :D

Someone needs to update his Wiki page ASAP!!!
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:36 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:03 pm

Dude how long have you been waiting for this day?! :D

Bulku will become only coach in albanian football history with 100% winning ratio.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:36 pm Dude how long have you been waiting for this day?! :D

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:16 am
Bulku will become only coach in albanian football history with 100% winning ratio.
Bulku comes in for Andorra, destroys them, then retires with 100% ratio to let the new generation get another chance as well.

France's World Cup means nothing in front of :hi-bulku: . They should be happy he steps aside.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Okay, which one of you guys did this?

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:16 pm Okay, which one of you guys did this?

That's been there for years. I think Aurora first did it then it became a running joke as to how long it would last, and it seems like it's been viewed many times without a edit. Bulku must think he's a legend.
  • Information