Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Basha and Latifi also left due to injury. I'm gonna guess that Lila will start again lol.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:18 pm Basha and Latifi also left due to injury. I'm gonna guess that Lila will start again lol.
I don’t think he will start Lila but Lilaj as the journals are reporting. Seems like Lilaj is the new Lila :D

Berisha
Hysaj-Ajeti-Mavraj-Lenjani
Ajdarevic - Lilaj - Xhaka
Roshi - Sadiku - Grezda

Or

Berisha (Hoxha)
Lila (Hysaj) - Ajeti - Mavraj - Aliji
Memushaj- Ramadani - Qaka
Grezda(Roshi) - Sadiku - Lenjani(Llullaku)

We are so lucky to have two good defenders on the bench like Djimsiti and Veseli. Also having two goalkeepers that play as starters in Serie A is a luxury few NT have.

Looking our youth teams there will be many more good CBs with Toli and Tafa or the TT Wall and two-three promissing goalkeepers. Seems like where we are full of quality Kosova lacks . I would trade Veseli for Rashica or Zeneli just to keep the likes of Llullaku out of the NT .
artan

I would like to see Lilaj start along with Ajdarevic and Ahmedi as well. We need to see what these guys are made of to see if they can be counted on for the next qualifiers. There's no purpose of starting a guy like Lila as we know what he brings. I would also play Hysaj at LB and give the Catalan a start at RB.

--Grezda--Sadiku--Ahmedi
---------Ajdarevic
-----Xhaka---Lilaj
Hysaj-Mavraj-Ajeti-Baliu
----------Berisha

Ahemdi can tuck in centrally as well with the Catalan overlapping him.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

When is this game? Can't find the time anywhere.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:57 pm When is this game? Can't find the time anywhere.
This monday.
Dallku

Good thing that it starts early but I'll miss some of the 2nd half. Good to see Lenjani is back and playing LB for his club Sion.
Simboli i Diellit

Curious to see Ajdarevic and Qaka but probably the coach will put them in the dying minutes. This match has the draw written all over it. I see in the training and press conferences our players are taking it easy . Playing against a nordic country would’ve been better.
Simboli i Diellit

Strakosha is fine and will be playing the Roma derby this saturday. His injury is so fake ,the typical big club player attitude.
Simboli i Diellit

The lineup is out :

Berisha
Hysaj-Veseli-Mavraj-Lenjani
Lilaj-Memushaj-Xhaka
Grezda-Sadiku-Roshi

it can turn in a 4:4:2 eventually getting Grezda back in Midfield leaving both Roshi and Sadiku wide open forward in a diamond type of midfield with Memushaj ahead of the two Cbs.
Dallku

Love the high pressing. De Biasi used to give opponents their entire half of the pitch to walk the ball up.
  • Information