Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

He's trying to play the quick passing possession game that he tried in WC quals, but it doesn't work when you have a group of players that aren't technically gifted at all.
Kace would definitely be of some use here
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The problem is that we’re gonna lose 5:0 if playing like this against Ukraine in 5 days...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 9:32 pm He's trying to play the quick passing possession game that he tried in WC quals, but it doesn't work when you have a group of players that aren't technically gifted at all.
Kace would definitely be of some use here
That's what boggles my mind. I understand if you want to play anti-football and omitting Kace. But Kace is perfect for his system, and played really well even against Spain.

Apparently our first shot on goal happened when Balaj came on the 77th minute. Panucci is on crack.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

The style of play he is attempting is only for teams with pacey technical players who can break on the counter, otherwise what is the point of keeping a high defensive line and passing the ball around in defense? If you are going to do that may as well go back to park the bus and pray we get a good cross in for Sadiku.
Idk maybe it's all experimental and he comes back with a good tactic for Nations League.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Wtf is this
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

If we lose against Ukraine like this with no real shots on target then Pannucci’s head is on stake before we reach december . There was no tactics and players didn’t even know how to play the ball after fauls.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I seriously don't know if this guy got bit by something or what. We were doing really well with the last group players and playing style. Why f*** it up? What's up with these amateurs like Qaka/Lika, etc...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

We will regress back to 2011-2012 at this rate.
You want to play possession football with a high line you don't play it with Lika ramadani and qaka you play it with lenjani kace roshi and sadiku.
"Euro 2020 qualification target' in his contract lol
There is no point trying to find replacements for Xhaka, Kace etc
Dallku

I seriously wonder if this match was fixed. The lineups were very shady. No Mavraj, a central midfield full of absolute amateurs(Ndoj, Qaka, Ramadani). That midfield was getting murdered in u-21 level. REI MANAJ who shouldn't be anywhere near the stadium, nevermind inside the field. Two slow big men on top (Cikalleshi and Guri) who obviously couldn't get the ball. Weird game and lineups. Motivation was very low. Albanian team was walking while the Kosovars were running.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:13 pm I seriously wonder if this match was fixed. The lineups were very shady. No Mavraj, a central midfield full of absolute amateurs(Ndoj, Qaka, Ramadani). That midfield was getting murdered in u-21 level. REI MANAJ who shouldn't be anywhere near the stadium, nevermind inside the field. Two slow big men on top (Cikalleshi and Guri) who obviously couldn't get the ball. Weird game and lineups. Motivation was very low. Albanian team was walking while the Kosovars were running.
Why would the match be fixed and what motivation would Kosovo have for fixing the game except to gain bragging rights? Could be though.
I agree the lineup was idiotic.
  • Information