Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Princ wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:01 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:58 pm Albania U20 calls Emir Sahiti while Kosova called his brother Suad who plays for Skenderbeu.
They can have him lol
Suad is not even a starter for Skenderbeu.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:00 pmSuad is not even a starter for Skenderbeu.
Per here te pare ne historine tone vellai me i mire po na zgjedh neve :)
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:50 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:00 pmSuad is not even a starter for Skenderbeu.
Per here te pare ne historine tone vellai me i mire po na zgjedh neve :)
Kam bindjen se Arlind Ajetin qe kemi eshte me i mire se dy vellezerit e tij :D
Dallku

The Sahiti who plays for Skenderbeu is terrible. Surprised Kosovo calls him up since they have many attackers but then again they seem to have a mercenary problem. Donis Avdijaj, Besart Berisha, Celina, etc have all shown attitude problems and refused them recently.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:29 pm The Sahiti who plays for Skenderbeu is terrible. Surprised Kosovo calls him up since they have many attackers but then again they seem to have a mercenary problem. Donis Avdijaj, Besart Berisha, Celina, etc have all shown attitude problems and refused them recently.
Sahiti is at Skenderbeu because of his agent . He wasn’t that bad althrough he is out of shape and has to adapt . Def not “the subsitute” of Latifi like many journalist used to call him. He can improve , his brother though is of another level and will move to Dinamo Zagreb or in Dutch league probably.
artan

The younger one plays for our U-21 team, no?

BTW, do you guys think Abazaj has a chance to be a good player? He seems really good on the ball whenever I've seen him. Seems like a diamond in the rough kind of player.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:26 pm The younger one plays for our U-21 team, no?

BTW, do you guys think Abazaj has a chance to be a good player? He seems really good on the ball whenever I've seen him. Seems like a diamond in the rough kind of player.
The younger one plays for our U20. Or the olympic team that like a pre-U21 coached by Bushi. He’ll play against Georgia this month with our U20 a friendly.

Abazaj is like Rraklli , fast and technical . He needs to move abroas Asap!
Vata1O

Gdb really fvked up after we qualified for the Euros, this Italy side we lost twice for the WCQ is very beatable. What a shame we couldn't ride on that ECQ acheivement.
Dallku

^ Man the loss to Italy was because of inferiority complex. They had to business winning that game if Albanian players showed some guts.

What's up with Strakosha always getting "injured" for the NT? I hope it's not because Berisha is #1 so he asks for permission to leave. Coach needs to rotate them!
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:37 pm ^ Man the loss to Italy was because of inferiority complex. They had to business winning that game if Albanian players showed some guts.

What's up with Strakosha always getting "injured" for the NT? I hope it's not because Berisha is #1 so he asks for permission to leave. Coach needs to rotate them!
I thought the same . As soon as he gets back to Lazio then he plays . They have the derby in the upcoming match and probably doesn’t want to risk an injury although it’s time to play both in the nationalteam games. It would turn in an issue just like the captain thing if things would stay uncertain regarding who is the starter . Berisha is and seems the coach will continue with Berisha as nr 1 . Albanians don’t like competition , at some point our players think there is noone better than them :D
  • Information