Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Is Besnik Hasi an option?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Look at my name, signature, catchphrase. It's been there for years. All waiting for this moment. It was all in preparation of Bulku, like Alexander the Great, marshalling our troops into football's Mordor: Andorra.

Mark my words. This is when Albania becomes a footballing superpower.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

It is finally the day prophesised in the Bible, De Biasi, 10:3 : Upon a dark time of struggle, crisis and defeat imminently looming, cometh the saviour, Bulku, who will guide us back to the promised land.
RedFootballs

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:27 am Look at my name, signature, catchphrase. It's been there for years. All waiting for this moment. It was all in preparation of Bulku, like Alexander the Great, marshalling our troops into football's Mordor: Andorra.

Mark my words. This is when Albania becomes a footballing superpower.
Our omnipresent saviour. Everything was building up to this moment.
It is finally the day prophesised in the Bible, De Biasi, 10:3 : Upon a dark time of struggle, crisis and defeat imminently looming, cometh the saviour, Bulku, who will guide us back to the promised land.
Bulku will lead us back into the promised land.
RedFootballs

Pjetër wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:19 am Is Besnik Hasi an option?
He always is but they look to have decided on Reja. The fact he hasn't had work for 3 years at his age (73-years-old) worries me.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Typical FSHF fashion... lose the first game and then fire the lousy manager. Why not fire him from the start? Clearly this guy wasn't the man for the job. We can go ahead and close the book on this qualification. Losing a home game to a lousy team... Only way this team would make it is if they won the first game and just played for draws (like the 1-0 victory over Portugal).

I wouldn't mind an Albanian as the manager. But I'm not sure about Bulku. All joking aside, he might appoint some Superliga/Middle-Eastern guy as the team's "playmaker" like we've seen Biasi do with Bulku all those years.

Reja is old. Older than Baric was. I would like to keep the Italian connection. It seemed to have some of the players find clubs. But Reja is honestly closing on on his life. I doubt he really has the ambition to do a good job in Albania.
Plako wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:28 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:16 am Skenderbeu is not Albania man. Albanian clubs are notorious for match fixing. It's extremely hard to do this shit at a national level. You can't just go up to players like Mhkitrariyan and ask him to take a dive for a couple of thousand dollars.
Those goals were shaky af. A friend of mine who was visiting Albania at the time said bet whatever you can on Albania winning away at Armenia if we don't beat Serbia in Elbasan. Obviously that's just hearsay but he said that well before the Serbia game
I wouldn't doubt it. I've heard similar stories from other people about different games. I'm one who believes that the Armenia game was 100% fixed. I'm with ZenMaster on this one. He's a smart and honest dude.

National team games are 100% fixable. It's happened more than people think. FIFA/UEFA is generally a corrupt organization itself. To say national games cannot be fixed because FIFA is watching you, is absurd.
RedFootballs

Shpati wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:21 pm Typical FSHF fashion... lose the first game and then fire the lousy manager. Why not fire him from the start? Clearly this guy wasn't the man for the job. We can go ahead and close the book on this qualification. Losing a home game to a lousy team... Only way this team would make it is if they won the first game and just played for draws (like the 1-0 victory over Portugal).

I wouldn't mind an Albanian as the manager. But I'm not sure about Bulku. All joking aside, he might appoint some Superliga/Middle-Eastern guy as the team's "playmaker" like we've seen Biasi do with Bulku all those years.

Reja is old. Older than Baric was. I would like to keep the Italian connection. It seemed to have some of the players find clubs. But Reja is honestly closing on on his life. I doubt he really has the ambition to do a good job in Albania.
Plako wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:28 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:16 am Skenderbeu is not Albania man. Albanian clubs are notorious for match fixing. It's extremely hard to do this shit at a national level. You can't just go up to players like Mhkitrariyan and ask him to take a dive for a couple of thousand dollars.
Those goals were shaky af. A friend of mine who was visiting Albania at the time said bet whatever you can on Albania winning away at Armenia if we don't beat Serbia in Elbasan. Obviously that's just hearsay but he said that well before the Serbia game
I wouldn't doubt it. I've heard similar stories from other people about different games. I'm one who believes that the Armenia game was 100% fixed. I'm with ZenMaster on this one. He's a smart and honest dude.

National team games are 100% fixable. It's happened more than people think. FIFA/UEFA is generally a corrupt organization itself. To say national games cannot be fixed because FIFA is watching you, is absurd.
Especially when you aren't fixing it for money or to bet. That is extremely hard to detect. ^^^
New favourite for the Albania job is Gigi De Canio, the manager of Ternana (A Serie B team). Nice to know that's how low we're aiming now. Serie B??
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Like I said earlier let Bulku be the Albanian Bill Russell. Player/coach. Golden age guaranteed.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:22 am It is finally the day prophesised in the Bible, De Biasi, 10:3 : Upon a dark time of struggle, crisis and defeat imminently looming, cometh the saviour, Bulku, who will guide us back to the promised land.
Bulku is going to split the Red Sea (of fans in the stands) during the game to show us the promised land.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:02 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:22 am It is finally the day prophesised in the Bible, De Biasi, 10:3 : Upon a dark time of struggle, crisis and defeat imminently looming, cometh the saviour, Bulku, who will guide us back to the promised land.
Bulku is going to split the Red Sea (of fans in the stands) during the game to show us the promised land.
The saviour will walk upon the Red Sea and split the holy waters to show us the promised land (Euro Qualification). Such feats could not be achieved without the presence of Bulku, the offspring of the Father, De Biasi.
  • Information