Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Princ

He’s already 28 anyways, a good player though but at this age he won’t be around for much longer and is more of a rental for the coming campaign than a part of future plans..if he would like to squash his beef with fshf Id accept him but doubt it’ll happen
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FSHF is a shit organisation. Just let him leave, you pieces of shit.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Princ

Migjeni wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:52 pm FSHF is a shit organisation. Just let him leave, you pieces of shit.
To be fair sadiku is not the victim he is playing out to be either
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:08 am
Migjeni wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:52 pm FSHF is a shit organisation. Just let him leave, you pieces of shit.
To be fair sadiku is not the victim he is playing out to be either
He just wants to play for Kosova. It's not as if he's wanting to go to Serbia or Greece. Wtf.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

To be fair to FSHF they did give all the permitions to him to switch to Kosova . But since he had played 4 friendly games for Kosova Nt prior to switching to Albania then FiFA and Uefa won’t let him switch . Those games are now officially recognized friendlies and allowing him would create a “pattern/ excuse /example” for other NT players to switch to other countries . This guy took bad decisions at the wrong moment , he always felt to play for Kosova and was attracted to play the Euro2016 with us since our team was in good position to qualify. He should’ve stucked and followed his heart and not try to be a mercenary. This is almost all his fault, he has to live with it and i have personally biased feelings towards him: he would be a good addon but he doesn’t feel to play for our NT.
artan

I don't think he would have a place in our NT either. I don't think he's better than Gjasula, Bare or Abrashi in the midfield. Definitely not better than our CB's.

Maybe Kosova can use him as a destroyer.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wiki says we still have a chance to qualify through playoffs???
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

artan wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:48 am I don't think he would have a place in our NT either. I don't think he's better than Gjasula, Bare or Abrashi in the midfield. Definitely not better than our CB's.

Maybe Kosova can use him as a destroyer.
Today he is better than all those guys, this is a tall midfielder with some nice traits who actually plays game in game out for a decent club, back in the day he would of been a huge addition and I believe he is truly better than Kukeli.. his age is what makes him less valuable now though and I doubt he will ever make things right with fshf
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:49 am Wiki says we still have a chance to qualify through playoffs???
mathematically.
plisi

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:49 am Wiki says we still have a chance to qualify through playoffs???
And if Turkey gets thrown out.
  • Information