Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

I've been posting the same shit for the past two years and I'm kinda tired of repeating myself. We've almost reached Armenia status, we're actually probably that low at the moment. Our best win the past two years is probably beating Israel 1-0, other results include getting smashed by Israel twice, getting embarrassed by a struggling Scotland team twice, etc. The only teams we can beat are Moldova and Andorra and the team acts like they won a world cup when do beat them.

After the last Euros we didn't find adequate replacements. We are still relying on the players from the 2016 euro campaign. Mavraj, Berisha (until recently), Balaj, Cika, Hysaj, Abrashi, Xhaka, Lila, Memushaj, Basha (until recently), etc, are still playing big roles. The first thing Di Biasi did when he got the job in 2012 was change the existing guard and in 2 years he called up something like 40 different players because he knew the roster he inherited was full of losers. He took the second rate Kosovar diaspora players and he made a winner out of them. Since 2016 the FSHF have ignored the Kosovar players because of w/e reason, maybe they wanted to steer away from the Kosovar talents because it made them look bad but I don't know. It's why Balaj & Cika still start despite being total amateurs, it's why a 34 year old Mavraj still starts, why Lila still was playing minutes untill recently, why Xhaka/Abrashi/Basha were the core of the midfield, why Roshi is considered a "savior". It's the same damn team that Di Biasi had. With the way the U21 teams have been playing it looks like theres no talent coming through and that another Di Biasi purge is gonna be needed.
Princ

Migjeni wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:01 am These Shqipni-Albanians are lucky that Kosova has given them some of their players to experience what true talent looks like. Without these master race Dardans they'd still be Liechtenstein level.
Kosovo hasn’t given shit, the players who contributed to euros were produced in Europe not kosovo..kosovo is just now taking over as the primary stealer of Swiss/german products, our old position
artan

Migjeni wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:01 am These Shqipni-Albanians are lucky that Kosova has given them some of their players to experience what true talent looks like. Without these master race Dardans they'd still be Liechtenstein level.
Literally 8 out the 11 starters during the last European Qualification were Kosovars and another was a product of Italy (Hysaj). Only Agolli and Balaj were actual Albanian products.
CanaYouDoIt

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:28 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:19 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:22 pm

No thanks! I don't want be part of criminal organisation who fixes matches in the international level.
What’s this nonsense , Albanians all need to fight under the right flag , right colours , right anthem . We’ll be stronger that way ...
Kosovo is not province, albanians from Kosovo are not second hand people. If we ever want to be united under one state the perception about kosovars should change in Albania.
More waffle , what would that perception be ? I never said anything wrong , if we wanna be better we should play , fight , live under the right flag , anthem etc etc . Kosove’s Anthem isn’t an anthem but just the European anthem and the flag is pure bs .
Princ

artan wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:08 am I've been posting the same shit for the past two years and I'm kinda tired of repeating myself. We've almost reached Armenia status, we're actually probably that low at the moment. Our best win the past two years is probably beating Israel 1-0, other results include getting smashed by Israel twice, getting embarrassed by a struggling Scotland team twice, etc. The only teams we can beat are Moldova and Andorra and the team acts like they won a world cup when do beat them.

After the last Euros we didn't find adequate replacements. We are still relying on the players from the 2016 euro campaign. Mavraj, Berisha (until recently), Balaj, Cika, Hysaj, Abrashi, Xhaka, Lila, Memushaj, Basha (until recently), etc, are still playing big roles. The first thing Di Biasi did when he got the job in 2012 was change the existing guard and in 2 years he called up something like 40 different players because he knew the roster he inherited was full of losers. He took the second rate Kosovar diaspora players and he made a winner out of them. Since 2016 the FSHF have ignored the Kosovar players because of w/e reason, maybe they wanted to steer away from the Kosovar talents because it made them look bad but I don't know. It's why Balaj & Cika still start despite being total amateurs, it's why a 34 year old Mavraj still starts, why Lila still was playing minutes untill recently, why Xhaka/Abrashi/Basha were the core of the midfield, why Roshi is considered a "savior". It's the same damn team that Di Biasi had. With the way the U21 teams have been playing it looks like theres no talent coming through and that another Di Biasi purge is gonna be needed.
There is nobody to replace any of these abrashis and xhakas.. gjasula is no spring chicken himself and therefore we are left with qose ndoj ramadani and these scrubs who have already shown their mediocrity. You act like we have superstars on deck who we are willfully not calling.. We missed out on rashica and rahmani but that’s about it, the rest of them didn’t want to come in the first place. A complete purge only will put us in Luxembourg level, although it’s only a matter of time until we get there anyways
artan

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:15 am
artan wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:08 am I've been posting the same shit for the past two years and I'm kinda tired of repeating myself. We've almost reached Armenia status, we're actually probably that low at the moment. Our best win the past two years is probably beating Israel 1-0, other results include getting smashed by Israel twice, getting embarrassed by a struggling Scotland team twice, etc. The only teams we can beat are Moldova and Andorra and the team acts like they won a world cup when do beat them.

There is nobody to replace any of these abrashis and xhakas.. gjasula is no spring chicken himself and therefore we are left with qose ndoj ramadani and these scrubs who have already shown their mediocrity. You act like we have superstars on deck who we are willfully not calling.. We missed out on rashica and rahmani but that’s about it, the rest of them didn’t want to come in the first place. A complete purge only will put us in Luxembourg level, although it’s only a matter of time until we get there anyways
Look we have a thread here we post players that we should call up. On the Kosova team alone Rashica, Muriqi, Kastrati, Muslija, Rrahamani, Bernard Berisha, Muslija, Avdijaj, etc, were all suggested. Even guys like Bernard Berisha and Lirim Kastrati would have been good additions.

Just look at that thread over the years. There are players but the FSHF doesn't bother anymore. I think some of it can be personal jealousy, some of it can be that they want to promote Superliga players and maybe some it is maybe they were told from UEFA to chill out with snatching up diaspora players.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:09 am Kosovo hasn’t given shit, the players who contributed to euros were produced in Europe not kosovo..kosovo is just now taking over as the primary stealer of Swiss/german products, our old position
Stay mad, son. But remember to always be thankful towards the master race Dardans who are the superior Albanians.
artan wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:13 amLiterally 8 out the 11 starters during the last European Qualification were Kosovars and another was a product of Italy (Hysaj). Only Agolli and Balaj were actual Albanian products.
#MasterRaceDardans
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Princ

Just because theirs players on the thread doesn’t mean they can play lol I do look at the thread and it’s dry af.. those players on the thread would ensure Luxembourg surpassing us
Princ

Migjeni wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:30 am
Princ wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:09 am Kosovo hasn’t given shit, the players who contributed to euros were produced in Europe not kosovo..kosovo is just now taking over as the primary stealer of Swiss/german products, our old position
Stay mad, son. But remember to always be thankful towards the master race Dardans who are the superior Albanians.
artan wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:13 amLiterally 8 out the 11 starters during the last European Qualification were Kosovars and another was a product of Italy (Hysaj). Only Agolli and Balaj were actual Albanian products.
#MasterRaceDardans
Superior albanians? Hahahah what a wanker you are
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:37 am Superior albanians? Hahahah what a wanker you are
Once you go Dardanian, you won't be looking back again.

1 day ban. Next time will be 7 days.

Chill with the separatist post ("Dardanian master race, lucky to have us")

Cana would be ashamed.

All users are warned as well.

Please dont take the bait.

- Shpati
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information