Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm just happy LedZep's butthurt hahahaha
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

plisi wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 5:14 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:56 am Who gives a shit about a game where we fielded our 3rd team.
All this counts for is bragging rights and Albania will have them once they play properly.
We looked awful out there with the tactics and players,
but we should appreciate that he is experimenting and testing out best methods to play with Albania's squad.
Process of elimination -once you try everything, then you know what is best to play with.
As for Shala he can f*** off because he isn't going to qualify for Euros or World Cup in his whole career.
I hope he has fun with the friendly win v our 3rd team

Shala seems to have deactivated his Twitter account.
Why are you so sure about Kosova never qualifying for a tournament? Bosnia, Slovenia, Iceland, Latvia have done it, so it can't be that hard!

And how was that Albania's 3rd team? You mean Strakosha is 3x above Berisha's level? The butthurt is very strong over here
Point number 1 - That's a ridiculous comparison because all of those teams fielding proper lineup will definitely beat Kosovo.
Point number 2 - I was making a generalisation, which was very clear to you however you choose to reply with a smart comment which isn't valid as the majority of the team were 3rd choice players (generalisation).
In 2 years I look forward to seeing Kosovo on the big stage :)
Princ

Kosovo wins a friendly against madagascar, then wins playing against our 3rd team, celebrate like the won the World Cup, and then start comparing themselves to bosnia And Iceland Lool
Dallku

Kosovo has a a chance to qualify for the Euros because of the new bullshit nations league format where the leader of the worst teams can qualify. That's so lame but it's a legitimate chance they have. On real qualifying groups ? No way. You can't qualify with no goalkeeper, defenders and midfielders.
GaGa

So salty, I FUCKING LOVE IT.
artan

Damn, Ledzep is getting trolled hard lol...
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Watched the last 20 minutes in a shitty youtube vid, and since the official subs said Lilaj was out, I kept asking myself who was that dude that was bossing in the midfield. There must have been something wrong, because that had to have been Lilaj. Guy was a complete maestro in midfield. Had high spatial awareness and was looking both ways before receiving the ball just like Xavi, great control, you couldn't get the ball off of him. He NEEDS to be a starter. I can see why Skenderbeu succeeded in Europa League. Compare him to Ramadani, who was a complete amateur and can't receive the ball/misplaced more than half of his passes. What a noob.

As for Abazaj, I was disappointed too. He's a good dribbler, so we shouldn't discount him yet, but he had the first touch of a rapist. This dude couldn't control a ball to save his life, which surprised me since he has good dribbling technique. Players like Hysaj, Mavraj who are defenders, insta-controlled long balls, this dude was all over the place as soon as he received the ball. Makes me wonder when dudes like Bernard Berisha have a world class touch compared to him aren't going anywhere, what Abazaj is going to do to Anderlecht. I don't want to COMPLETELY dismiss him, because as I said, his dribbling seemed on point, but with that kind of control he's going to get destroyed in a professional league with high pace.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

GaGa wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:32 pm
Princ wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 am After how much shit was talked about granit xhaka and shaqiri , they never showed the disrespect herolind shala showed with that picture he posted. A player who was given the chance when we were a garbage team and still failed. Rashica showed a little respect (even though it’s fake) with what he posted and I respect that he wasn’t in shalas picture
I feel your pain, let it all out.

JFYI Rashica was in Shalas picture(Im guessing the locker room team picture).
Jfyi there’s no rashica in that picture idk which one ur looking at
GaGa

Kosova looks likely to face Iran in the upcoming friendly, so all you salty cunts will see them loose(kosova) in an embarrassing fashion and hopefully this will make you feel a bit better after that traumatic night on tuesday.
Dallku

GaGa wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:20 pm Kosova looks likely to face Iran in the upcoming friendly, so all you salty cunts will see them loose(kosova) in an embarrassing fashion and hopefully this will make you feel a bit better after that traumatic night on tuesday.
Didn't realize Iran was this world beater and they might even play their D team like Albania did so don't get your hopes down. Iran will play not to get injured.

Just don't celebrate like you won the world cup after you beat them.
  • Information