Albanian National Team [General topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Dallku

I watched that Napoli-Man City game and wow at the way that game changed completely once Ghoulam went off. The entire chemistry of the team and confidence changed. He's so important for them it's crazy.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:36 pm I watched that Napoli-Man City game and wow at the way that game changed completely once Ghoulam went off. The entire chemistry of the team and confidence changed. He's so important for them it's crazy.
80% of Napoli’s attacking comes from the left. That’s probably Sarri’s idea of the game, Ghoulam used to be a normal player but then he trasformed into a top player with this system where he can advance and has much more attacking duties than the right side.
artan

So Abrashi's out with injury and they replaced him with some midfielder named Kamer Qaka. I thought he was a fake player at first but nope he's actually real.. Playing in Romania currently and 22 years old. Of all the players to cap they get this random dude?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kamer-q ... ler/167821
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 pm So Abrashi's out with injury and they replaced him with some midfielder named Kamer Qaka. I thought he was a fake player at first but nope he's actually real.. Playing in Romania currently and 22 years old. Of all the players to cap they get this random dude?

He doesn’t seem bad .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3iP5C2br3E

In fact the coach couldn’t snatch other players from our U21 because they got still chances to qualify and he did a deal with Bushi not to call U21 players....
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 pm So Abrashi's out with injury and they replaced him with some midfielder named Kamer Qaka. I thought he was a fake player at first but nope he's actually real.. Playing in Romania currently and 22 years old. Of all the players to cap they get this random dude?

Wtf is up with all these names? Albanians are worse than black people when it comes to naming their kids.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Kuqezijeti

Does anyone know why Kace wasn't called up? Also how come Astrit Ajdarevic has not joined the rest of the team yet? Cuz I see Instagrams pics of players hanging out the hotel but he's not there yet
artan

I think his name means moon in turkish or something like that (Google). But yeah never heard of that name before. I wonder if his last name is really Xhaka?

But kinda disappointing that this is the diaspora talent we can poach atm. It's like we stopped being interested in the Swiss talents (Bajrami, Aliu, Ajeti, Asllani, etc) and we've now focused on third tier talents. We're even losing players to Macedonia ffs (Who look better than us atm).
artan

Kuqezijeti wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:59 pm Does anyone know why Kace wasn't called up? Also how come Astrit Ajdarevic has not joined the rest of the team yet? Cuz I see Instagrams pics of players hanging out the hotel but he's not there yet
Not sure but he hasn't featured for his club recently. Don't know if it's because of injury or poor play.
Simboli i Diellit

Albania U20 calls Emir Sahiti while Kosova called his brother Suad who plays for Skenderbeu.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:58 pm Albania U20 calls Emir Sahiti while Kosova called his brother Suad who plays for Skenderbeu.
They can have him lol
  • Information