UEFA Nations League

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

UEFA Nations League

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:15 am

League A

Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Spain, France, England, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Iceland, Croatia, Netherlands

League B

Austria, Wales, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Ukraine, Republic of Ireland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Northern Ireland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Turkey

League C

Hungary, Romania, Scotland, Slovenia, Greece, Serbia, Albania, Norway, Montenegro, Israel, Bulgaria, Finland, Cyprus, Estonia, Lithuania

League D

Azerbaijan, FYR Macedonia, Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Latvia, Faroe Islands, Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Liechtenstein, Malta, Andorra, Kosovo, San Marino, Gibraltar
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
Plako

Re: UEFA Nations League

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:30 am

How does this work?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 am

Plako wrote:
How does this work?
UEFA Nations League is just foreplay for the real qualifiers, which still hold the great majority of qualifying spots. Real qualies are pushed back to 2019.

There's 4 leagues with 4 groups/league, and each team only faces the 3-4 teams in their league's group. Winners of each group get promoted to a league above for the next UNL, and losers get demoted to league below (seeding is only for the first time). Before UEFA 2020, basically if you haven't qualified through the real qualies, each league holds 1 qualifying spot, and the best performing teams in UNL who didn't qualify through regular qualifiers get a second shot at a UEFA spot in League playoffs.

So you pretty much do the UNL next fall, and after they hold the real qualifiers in 2019, if you still haven't qualified through regular means, you get a second chance if you performed well in UNL.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:08 am

We need to use this league to get relegated and get that second place in normal Uefa qualifiers. Relegating gives us a better chance of qualifying to the 2022 world cup where the same format will be applied .
Plako

Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:55 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:16 am
Plako wrote:
How does this work?
UEFA Nations League is just foreplay for the real qualifiers, which still hold the great majority of qualifying spots. Real qualies are pushed back to 2019.

There's 4 leagues with 4 groups/league, and each team only faces the 3-4 teams in their league's group. Winners of each group get promoted to a league above for the next UNL, and losers get demoted to league below (seeding is only for the first time). Before UEFA 2020, basically if you haven't qualified through the real qualies, each league holds 1 qualifying spot, and the best performing teams in UNL who didn't qualify through regular qualifiers get a second shot at a UEFA spot in League playoffs.

So you pretty much do the UNL next fall, and after they hold the real qualifiers in 2019, if you still haven't qualified through regular means, you get a second chance if you performed well in UNL.
Thanks for the explanation. Looking forward to playing Greece and Serbia. :gezuar:

Return to “Only Albania”