Kamer Qaka [Official topic]

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:01 am

The hybrid between Kace and Abrashi. Acurate passing , good off-ball movements , Pirlo-like distributions . He could easily play in Dutch-Belgian league and being in the radar of the NT will help him move to another league why not even Serie A. Physically he seems stronger than Kaçe and probably faster(zhdervjellt) than Abrashi.
Maybe i’m the only one impressed by his performance in the NT friendly but guys he deserves to be there more than the Lila-Lilaj’s of this world.
Princ

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:23 am

IMO caka and ajdarevic are both amateurs from what I have seen and like dallku said before the talent pool has really dried up . We're pretty good in midfield so no need for them either . Wingers is what we need but I'm liking the grezda and roshi
Princ

Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:27 am

artan

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:02 am

He looks like a player in the mold of Abrashi. Atm he plays for a shitty Romanian side so he needs to prove himself on a bigger stage before we should count on him. But I like his attitude and workrate.
Dallku

Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 am

He seems quick and comfortable with the ball on his feet so he might surprise who knows. He pretty much has 0 experience at a real professional level though(Romanian league is a joke) but maybe he's a diamond in the rough like Memushaj was.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Come on guys , he is 22 and Romanian league is scouted more than our league in the west so if he is a legit player he will move to a better league soon.

Were is our quality in midfield?
Memushaj - he is 30 years old and will be 32 by next Euro2020 finals just like Basha, Lila, Kukeli, Llullaku not that the mentioned ones are outstanding there.

Fact is atm our best midfielder is Xhaka. Abrashi is good also while Kace has been a shadow. I’m sorry for Kace but even in the last game he played for us he was a liability losing the ball in the most stupid ways.

We need alternatives as central midfielders , i don’t want to see Lila play because our roster isn’t that deep in quality or that we have few players out because of injury.

On the wing we could’ve had Rashica and Bernard but we lost both due to management . De Biasi kept using a LB as winger for years while he could’ve snatched Bernard for us.
Now we are using an out of position Grezda (right winger) with Roshi, while Latifi is decent sub for both.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:26 am

I think Basha could still be useful in midfield or as a sub as he has some technical skills and is calm on the ball compared to some other players. Kace was my favourite player during the DB era because I thought his technical skills and passing/dribbling could have provided something new to that bunker team and I thought he had a lot of potential but I hope he turns his career around and gets out of Greece.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Genti wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:26 amKace was my favourite player during the DB era because I thought his technical skills and passing/dribbling could have provided something new to that bunker team and I thought he had a lot of potential but I hope he turns his career around and gets out of Greece.
I don't think Kace has a Greek problem, he has a Kace problem that getting out of Greece won't help him get fixed.
  • Information