[Friendly] Albania vs Norway - 26 march 2018

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

andi2410
Has thanked: 0

LOL @ Lila. I will never understand how this man keeps getting call-ups.

Seems like Panucci is making significant changes to the squad. Many De Biasi players were not called up for this friendly (Kukeli, Gashi, Hyka, Agolli, Basha, Kace, Memushaj, Veseli, Abrashi etc.). Some due to injury but still. I am not sure if this is a good thing. I guess it depends on how the youngsters play.

This is the line-up I'd like to see.

Strakosha
Hysaj DJimsiti Mavraj Lika
Roshi Xhaka Qaka Lilaj Grezda
Sadiku

Second half give Latifi, Abazaj, and Gavazaj some minutes to see what they can do.
Simboli i Diellit

Lika can’t play as LB. He is a typical RM or eventually RB.

riGl4c7_Lc8
https://youtu.be/riGl4c7_Lc8
artan

I'd prefer Aliji to get a start at LB. He's been starting at LWB for his club (poor Serie B side). Might be the best option atm. Lenjani has been in very good form this year as well but he's more of a winger than LB.

I'm certainly positive Basha, Veseli, Abrashi and even Agoli would be called up if we had a qualifier match. Veseli is injured (abrashi might be injured) and I think Panucci rested Basha and Agoli both.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 am I'd prefer Aliji to get a start at LB. He's been starting at LWB for his club (poor Serie B side). Might be the best option atm. Lenjani has been in very good form this year as well but he's more of a winger than LB.

I'm certainly positive Basha, Veseli, Abrashi and even Agoli would be called up if we had a qualifier match. Veseli is injured (abrashi might be injured) and I think Panucci rested Basha and Agoli both.
Abrashi teared his anterior cruciate ligament. Veseli is lightly injured . Memushaj has been a shadow of himself and during Panucci’s NT games he played bad all the chances he got. Basha and Agolli are out for aging isues not because they don’t play or because they’re out of form. Kace doesn’t have much to offer atm and i like the fact that he is trying other alternatives. That Zhegrova kid would’ve been a decent addition but hey that’s fine , you should ask only once and they have to give an answer within a month . We don’t have or need to repeat Loret Sadiku’s situation with the Kosova’s fa again.
Dallku

They picked a very shitty day and time to play this game. Wont be able to watch it.
Plako
Team: Partizani

andi2410 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:17 pmLOL @ Lila. I will never understand how this man keeps getting call-ups.
He must have naked pics of Duka's wife :)

Dallku wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:27 pm They picked a very shitty day and time to play this game. Wont be able to watch it.
Yeah why the hell are we playing on a Monday? Fucking sucks.
Simboli i Diellit

Simboli i Diellit

Seems like we don’t know what to do with ball possession. We suffer on the last 15 meters.
Simboli i Diellit

Strakosha needs to improve with his feet and his passing accuracy.
  • Information