Albania vs Ukraine - friendly- 6/3/2018

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

GaGa

Albania finally scores and this just proves that both manaj and roshi are just SHIT.

4 - 1. Disaster.
artan

Lilaj MOTM for us.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Katastrofe! Pannucci doesn’t have controll on this team!
Dallku

Some positives from this game: Roshi, Lilaj, Ndoj(not totally hopeless), and even Memolla was kind of ok.

We need back asap:

Strakosha
Kace
Agolli
More Abazaj(biggest disappointment in these friendlies was his lack of play time).
Sadiku
Grezda
Abrashi
Xhaka
Maybe even Latifi/Gavazaj?

What happened to Aliji? Balliu? If you're that desperate for a LB you could try Mici. Anything is better than Veseli.

Mavraj needs to get in form too. I don't trust Djmisiti and AJeti has fallen since Euro 16.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:51 pmLilaj MOTM for us.
Glad to see that was the case. See my description of him last game in the other thread.

But yeah, this team has no balance whatsoever. The midfield should be Xhaka/Abrashi and Lilaj/Kace. We need those "bulldogs" in midfield. And defensively it's a mess.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:05 pm
Glad to see that was the case. See my description of him last game in the other thread.

But yeah, this team has no balance whatsoever. The midfield should be Xhaka/Abrashi and Lilaj/Kace. We need those "bulldogs" in midfield. And defensively it's a mess.
Abrashi may not even get back in time for the start of Nations League, his injury is pretty bad.
Aurora Bulkualis

Anyone have a download/viewing link for this match?
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:05 pm

To me Lilaj is a mixture between a bulldog and a holding midfielder. He's more of a holding midfielder but unfortutanetely he's a midget too. Good ball control, good enough passer and vision and decent at long range shots. He seems like a player that plays well parked in front of the backline and I don't think he seems comfortable further up the pitch. His defense is probably suspect.

I still think the midfield needs a guy in the mold like Kukeli. Maybe Basha can be that guy but idk what's up with him. I thought Ndoj can be that guy but he seems a bit passive, not in a bad way but a player more comfortable in a offensive/possession system and more comfortable further up the pitch. He's not gonna get that on this squad lol.

The midfield will get better with Xhaka coming back and hopefully kace reinstated.
Dallku

Kukeli was getting shitted on regularly by fans when he played but now you can see his value. He was the definition of solid.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:33 pm To me Lilaj is a mixture between a bulldog and a holding midfielder. He's more of a holding midfielder but unfortutanetely he's a midget too. Good ball control, good enough passer and vision and decent at long range shots. He seems like a player that plays well parked in front of the backline and I don't think he seems comfortable further up the pitch. His defense is probably suspect.
I mean he's 1.81m lol. I'd say that's probably taller than the average CM, but if he's protecting the backline, he needs to have more muscle.
  • Information