Albanian teams in Europe 2018-2019

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Unexpected from Laci although playing return games at home has it’s own advantages ...
Dallku

Luftetari's game was fixed today. (Look at the 3rd goal)

Also for pretty much confirmation. Saw this on fb:

artan

So pretty much never bet on any Albanian/Balkan team EVER. As for Luftetari they won't even qualify for an European spot for another 5 - 7 years. This club will get relegated into the first division eventually. Enjoy the away matches at Ballsh faggots
Simboli i Diellit

Prishtina lost on PKs against that Luxemburg team after 16 pks http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/video- ... enalltish/
Simboli i Diellit

Laci’s qualification is worth 0.5 million euro.
Princ

Dallku wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:21 am Luftetari's game was fixed today. (Look at the 3rd goal)

Lol :gezuar:
Sharri
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

UEFA CL : Kukësi vs Qarabağ
Shkëndija vs Sheriff Tiraspol

UEFA EL : Laçi vs Molde
Drita vs F91 Dudelange

I only got to watch the Shkupi game against Rangers and thought they did pretty well against a side that was expected to smash them. Probably helps they have a decent tifozat.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:21 am Luftetari's game was fixed today. (Look at the 3rd goal)

They're definitely getting banned. They also conceded 4 goals in 1 half last time. Apparently half the staff left before the game, because they knew it was all fixed. I don't think the owner cares. He's probably going to rake in that bet $, and dip. I just hope they don't ban the Albanian league altogether, because of these dipshits. If Duka wants his behind to be saved, he should relegate them pre-emptively, because if UEFA gets to them first, the league is fucked.

Yep, I checked, they're definitely fucked.

http://www.fakti.al/luftetari-te-perjas ... he-gjoben/

Last week I also spotted Partizani taking a dive as well. That goal was disgraceful.
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:11 am Albanian football will never progress anywhere until they stop fixing matches. All these teams are match fixers apart from Kukesi under Gjici. Any time they get to a European competition, where foreign companies allow them to bet on their teams (since Albanian betting companies will never hand out this kinda of shit), they go and fix matches. First it was Teuta and Skenderbeu, now Luftetari and Partizani seem to be doing the same. Just watch, in a year or two UEFA will hand out bans for the disgraces that happened today. I was hoping Partizani would have clean hands, but that goal today was the clearest example of taking a dive I've ever seen.

Match fixing is a cancer that needs to be removed, otherwise they will never get anywhere, and when the 90s diaspora dries up, we're back to Bakajs and Bulkus.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:28 am How come Kukesi didn't sign half of Skenderbeu's squad? Lilaj and James could have potentially propelled them to a EL spot.
Kukesi is not as proficient at match fixing as Skenderbeu to afford Skenderbeu wages.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

The Brazilian had some good chances to score.
  • Information