Albanian teams in Europe 2018-2019

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Shkendija just handled 5:0 the champions of Walles while Drita lost to the Swedish one.

Tomorrow Kukesi will face the Malta champions.
Princ

Gonna be a long time before we see another albo club do what skenderbeu did
Simboli i Diellit

Kukesi had a great run towards the end of the season with that new coach. I bet they’ll win next season aswell and continue Skenderbeu’s legacy.
Simboli i Diellit

Prishtina tied without goals with a team from Luxembourg.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:55 pm Prishtina tied without goals with a team from Luxembourg.
According to transfermarkt, they're worth the same value, around 2 and a half mill. For an away game, that's decent. Game is still 50/50.

In other news, Kukesi tied to some Maltan team *sigh* at Loro Borici. At least they didn't concede a goal at home. The inability of these Albanian teams to score goals is sad.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Embarrassing result from Kukesi. That's why I keep saying without Skenderbeu the Albanian league has taken a few steps back. We have no worthy teams in Europe. Partizani will most likely lose 3-0 tomorrow and Laci will stand no chance.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:19 am Embarrassing result from Kukesi. That's why I keep saying without Skenderbeu the Albanian league has taken a few steps back. We have no worthy teams in Europe. Partizani will most likely lose 3-0 tomorrow and Laci will stand no chance.
The problem is none of these teams keep their best players, apart from Skenderbeu. Guri left them, and he was top scorer, and Abazi left Luftetari. Now they go in Europe with newer, shittier players and looks clueless.
Simboli i Diellit

Luftetari just allowed the 4th goal in the first half against that Letonese team. What a fucking shame. We shouldn’t allow these disgrace teams to rapresent us abroad. Just one team in Champions route and one in EL should be enough.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:32 pm Luftetari just allowed the 4th goal in the first half against that Letonese team. What a fucking shame. We shouldn’t allow these disgrace teams to rapresent us abroad. Just one team in Champions route and one in EL should be enough.
Luftetari shouldn't even be there. I hope UEFA bans them for match fixing. Also, here's a funny stat. Laci is the only team out of all the 4 Albanian team to score 1 goal this round. And they're only here because Skenderbeu got disqualified :zgerdhimje:

Also took a look at Partizani. That was 100% match fixing. Those 2 fake tackles on that Maribor's attacker were obvious as hell. The defenders didn't even try to take the ball away and let the dude score on almost 40 meters of field. Demi probably told them to take a dive if it was 0-0 at HT.

I thought these idiots would learn from Skenderbeu, but nope. Doing it even more than before.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 am
artan wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:19 am Embarrassing result from Kukesi. That's why I keep saying without Skenderbeu the Albanian league has taken a few steps back. We have no worthy teams in Europe. Partizani will most likely lose 3-0 tomorrow and Laci will stand no chance.
The problem is none of these teams keep their best players, apart from Skenderbeu. Guri left them, and he was top scorer, and Abazi left Luftetari. Now they go in Europe with newer, shittier players and looks clueless.
You're right about that. These teams sack their coaches every year and half their roster. Skenderbeu was so good because they kept their core together and they gradually introduced new players in their core over the years while selling others.

Luftetari were a village team before and then they sold Abazaj and Bregu, their two best players, and replaced them with rejects like Shkrutaj. Them losing to a Lativian side (or w/e that team was from) is embarrasing. Laci has been playing in the EL qualification round forever it seems and every fucking year these guys get knocked out in the first or second round. Albanian football has regressed like 5 years this past year. These club teams need to be bought out by some rich sheiks. f*** it I don't care if the likes of Zlatko Mamic buys teams. Yea he's greedy but atleast he produces world class players.

Honestly, FSHF needs to rig the 1st division so the big boys like Vllaznia, Dinamo Tirana and Elbasani are in the Superliga. At least they'll play in competent stadiums.. Just crush these amateur sides like Luftetari, Kastrati, Laci, etc, for the little cock roaches they are.
  • Information