Albanian teams in Europe 2018-2019

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Has Albian Ajeti chosen a NT yet? We desperately need a CF.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:44 pm Has Albian Ajeti chosen a NT yet? We desperately need a CF.
Strange thing he is still waiting for Switzerland and hasn't been capped yet. He was in the extended list to Russia but didn't make it . Maybe this could serve him as a sign to reach the Euro's with his brother ;) I don't see how Pannucci can convince him . Maybe if we had Hasi as coach it could be easier for us to approach these guys....
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:47 pm Strange thing he is still waiting for Switzerland and hasn't been capped yet. He was in the extended list to Russia but didn't make it . Maybe this could serve him as a sign to reach the Euro's with his brother ;) I don't see how Pannucci can convince him . Maybe if we had Hasi as coach it could be easier for us to approach these guys....
Switzerland has 25 year old Drmic upfront, and 21 Embolo who plays for Schalke. Those two rotate. So we need Ajeti to play well, not TOO well. :rrokullisem:

That's the pain of being an Albanian fan. You want the players to be good enough to be an improvement over your squad, but not so good that another NT takes them away.

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Lol , well they are filled with strikers considering Mehmedi, Embolo , Drmic, Tarashaj and Seferovic.

We can try to snatch even some of their leftovers Florian Kamberi and maybe one or two midfielders they haven't capped .

I5sa5VMQLIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5sa5VMQLIU
Dallku

Kukesi is playing hard and defending well(so far) but damn to they lack any sort of quality. On the ball they can't do anything but give the ball away.
Simboli i Diellit

Indeed Cungu told that it would be almost impossible to repeat the 2013 success because this team he had overnight hasn’t been playing much together and many players aren’t that good either.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:35 pm Indeed Cungu told that it would be almost impossible to repeat the 2013 success because this team he had overnight hasn’t been playing much together and many players aren’t that good either.
Plaku is their top striker and he could barely get 5 minutes with Skenderbeu. That sums it up.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 pm Plaku is their top striker and he could barely get 5 minutes with Skenderbeu. That sums it up.
It was the Austrian coach that selected him. Their sports director has done a bad job selecting players . That midifielder from Shkup seems a Kategoria e pare level.
Simboli i Diellit

Kukesi playing Albania’s module 5:4:1 . Making both teams look amateurish. At least they’re not loosing 5:0 like Luftetari.
Simboli i Diellit

Just realized Qarabaq has the Iceland NT goalkeeper who saved the Messi Pk this last WC.
  • Information