Discussion: New Lineup under Reja? Formation/new callups

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Looks like Reja prefers a two striker formation, so expect any two of Balaj, Sadiku and Cikalleshi starting which is unfortunate. I think he wants play with a back three. I'd like this:

---------------Berisha
----Veseli-Dermaku-Ismajli
Hysaj---------------------------Lenjani
---------Xhaka-----Ndoj
------------Memushaj
------Sadiku-----Grezda
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Imo this could be a good lineup if it's 352:

Sadiku Uzuni

Kace

Lenjani Abrashi Xhaka Roshi

Veseli Ismajli Hysaj

Berisha

Also Grezda withdrew from the matches btw.
artan

As long as balaj or cika don’t play I’m fine with the lineup
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 1:36 am Looks like Reja prefers a two striker formation, so expect any two of Balaj, Sadiku and Cikalleshi starting which is unfortunate. I think he wants play with a back three. I'd like this:

---------------Berisha
----Veseli-Dermaku-Ismajli
Hysaj---------------------------Lenjani
---------Xhaka-----Ndoj
------------Memushaj
------Sadiku-----Grezda
Memushaj in that role would be perfect I think tbh. This team isn't too small like previous teams so we would have decent impetus in the air.
Maybe because Grezda withdrew Cika to play as a target man a little deeper off of Sadiku and hold up the ball.
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:59 am As long as balaj or cika don’t play I’m fine with the lineup
Unlikely :|
RedFootballs

Trashi called up to replace Grezda. Grezda said to Scottish media that he had a 'muscular' problem, however this was ridiculed by Albanian media because there was pictures of him training all week....
artan

Yea so it’s looking like Cika and Balaj will both start. The two most talentless players who both have a combined tally of 3 league goals.
Princ

artan wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:18 pm Yea so it’s looking like Cika and Balaj will both start. The two most talentless players who both have a combined tally of 3 league goals.
You talk so much shit about cika lool , you have no idea what your talking about. He’s played on the championship team in Turkish superlig for a reason. There’s enough other players on the list to ctirtize like memushaj for example, cika is not the one
RedFootballs

Cika and Balaj can't work man, Cika is decent as a target man to hold the ball up but for who? Balaj? Grezda would have been great because of the pace but no.
artan

Princ wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:22 pm
artan wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:18 pm Yea so it’s looking like Cika and Balaj will both start. The two most talentless players who both have a combined tally of 3 league goals.
You talk so much shit about cika lool , you have no idea what your talking about. He’s played on the championship team in Turkish superlig for a reason. There’s enough other players on the list to ctirtize like memushaj for example, cika is not the one
I don't remember one goal Cika has ever scored for the NT. Atleast Balaj scored probably the best goal in NT history despite how horrible he is.
  • Information