Rey Manaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

2 mill for this guy is awsome. I think De Biasi will take notice especially since he plays in Italy. I want him to get a call for a friendly, even if it means stayin in the bench. Rather have him then Bulku or Karabeci or some other players I can't remember. How tall is he? Usually tall, physical strikers do very well in our team.
Simboli i Diellit

Not a National Team material yet, guy has potential but he should play at U21 . Juventus bought him with other 4 youth players of Cremonese together at the discount price of 2 million € , paying 500k every 6 months . He looks like Rraklli to me . Lets see his performance at Juventus Primavera first ;)

He is 182 cm tall and only 18 so he might hit 185-188 , althrough being tall he is a very technical player more than physical.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Dragoi wrote:Juventus bought him with other 4 youth players of Cremonese together at the discount price of 2 million € , paying 500k every 6 months .
that makes a lot more sense.
Simboli i Diellit

Some other highlights of Rey Manaj :

7MCzvvN1o_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MCzvvN1o_Q
Simboli i Diellit

Rey will be starting the last serie A match against Sassuolo but that's too late i think to give him chances for the Euro 2016 . Even if he scores a hat trick he doesn't have a chance.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Rey will be starting the last serie A match against Sassuolo but that's too late i think to give him chances for the Euro 2016 . Even if he scores a hat trick he doesn't have a chance.
I wouldn't rule him completely out. An injury to one of the strikers and he's in. I think Manaj is probably next in line after Rashica on the list of players who will get the next call up.
Albo_eagle
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How interesting would it be if he did score a hat trick? 3 goals and all Albanians would go wild, De Biasi would be forced to call him up.
Skenderbeu9

Manaj again on the bench

Seriously Mancini
  • Information