Albania V. Moldova (June 11, 2019)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:21 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:45 am
Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:47 am Also what is ramadani thinking taking off the shirt and punting it like that after his goal..I get it that he only scores once every century but that shirt weighs more than a boat full of ramadanis
Blla Blla Blla! If that shirt "weighs" probably there should be more than 3k on stadium.
Of course there aren’t many fans because interest in the nt is at a low point rn from our bad results as of late and lack of new talent but that takes nothing away from my comment.. n vend ta mari bluzen ta puthi ky hap shalen I fut nje shqelm dhe ti na tregon emrin ne.. ne cfar vend te botes eshte normal kjo?
NT beside the cycle when we got qualified with Ballist Morina help, we always been in those positions. It's just excuse, people go to watch Kombetarja only against top teams.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:14 pm
artan wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:35 pm Thing about Ramadani is that he plays for a danish club that just got relegated. I’d like to see him play in a better league before we give him many chances. But I’m not gonna lie I wasn’t paying attention on how he played so I can’t tell you his strengths or weakness. Hopefully he makes a move to a better team.

As for Cika I’d rather play the guys in the youth teams over him. This guy has been with the NT for 6 years and the best he can do is score a tap in against Moldova. If this dude wasn’t front kavaja and a former superliga player he would be dropped alotgether a while ago like Gashi. The same with Bekim Balaj. Replace them with new players, who knows maybe we find some surprises..
Gashi was absolutely useless mate, he couldn’t even get any playing time in mls..he sucked BIG TIME. Cika being on the team has nothing to do with being from kavaje or being a former superliga player. If anything is true is that he’s not gotten the chances to prove himself that balaj and sadiku have..you say to incorporate new young players but the problem is that every single time we have tried this we have gotten raped. Panucci tried this when he first got here and even he stopped after a few games of Seeing its result. We have ZERO young attacking players who are good enough to be on the NT or better than cika. Our youth talent pool for attackers is ZERO. Not one attacker is better than cikalleshi, not seferi not manaj not broja (who knows what he will turn out too though he is very young)

Gashi is awful, he got replaced a few years ago and never called back up (and rightfully so). That's the point I was trying to make. Cikaleshi has not scored a league goal this year as well as Balaj (who only scored 3). These guys are clearly not in form this year and shouldn't be called up. And they're not even playing for big teams either. If they start scoring goals next year for their club I will have no problem calling them up. But I don't think they will because of their track record but yet this time next year they'll still be featuring with the NT and they still won't be scoring and we'll be having the same exact argument again lol.

And I'd 100% would rather try out a guy like Seferi, even if he's probably not good enough. Last year we bashed Panucci for calling up Uzuini who we thought didn't deserve to be capped up since he came from Laci but he turned out to be a pleasant addition. Maybe the same can be done with other guys. It's why I don't mind Qose getting called up.

And Sadiku was the NT's best player in 2016 and 2017. Note how bad we got after his injury.
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:58 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:21 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:45 am

Blla Blla Blla! If that shirt "weighs" probably there should be more than 3k on stadium.
Of course there aren’t many fans because interest in the nt is at a low point rn from our bad results as of late and lack of new talent but that takes nothing away from my comment.. n vend ta mari bluzen ta puthi ky hap shalen I fut nje shqelm dhe ti na tregon emrin ne.. ne cfar vend te botes eshte normal kjo?
NT beside the cycle when we got qualified with Ballist Morina help, we always been in those positions. It's just excuse, people go to watch Kombetarja only against top teams.
He's also quiet about Cikaleshi celebrating like he scored in the world cup after his tap in. Atleast Ramadani scored a nice goal.
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Again I didn't even know we had a game. I was scrolling through UEFA qualifiers and saw that we had 6 pts. I was like "when the f did we get 6 pts". :D

This pretty much seems like our regular level pre-Kosovar players. Above Moldovas and Andorras and below everyone else.
Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:58 pm Finally Roshi.

Which means Albania will win. If there is something Roshi guarantees is WINS.
Sad but true.
artan wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:06 am Albania will win 2-0. They'll barely control possession, Balaj will score a tap in after missing 5 chances, we'll make 1-2 blunders that any other opponent will score but since Moldova are poor they'll miss the chances. Then after the game the media will jerk off Balaj and call him Bomberi, the team will take a locker room photo like they won a world cup and then we'll get crushed by France in September.
:zgerdhimje:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:53 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:14 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 pm

Didn’t speak harshly on manaj just said he’s not on the level of cika but I like manaj because he tries hard even tho he’s technically limited and he’s in shape always. Djelli I mire duket qe n mengjes themi ne..tell me when’s the last time sadiku has “produced”? 3 years ago a fluke goal here and there? Ahahhaha he’s spent his career playing in second Swiss league and being a failure at every club he’s been at even in Poland and you compare him with cika who’s played at basaksehir the champions of turkey..just looking at sadiku play you can tell he’s bollocks and that’s how he’s been his whole career. If cika had the playing time of a sadiku or balaj with our nt the opinions on him would be very different
Did you know Michael Ngoo has played at Liverpool the champions of Europe?
Sadiku has scored 55 goals out of 100 appearances in Swiss top flight. I'm sure that's triple the amount of goals Cika scored in any creditable league his whole career.
Swiss league sucks it’s not even close to turkish league and cika was no Michael ngo or whoever that is ... he actually played on basaksehir. Look at sadiku anywhere he has gone he has been a failure other than Switzerland, that tells you everything. 55 goals in 100 matches in top Swiss league wtf! Where did u get that from?? He’s been playing in Swiss second league lugano was only promoted in 2016
Sorry counted challenge league by accident. 38 goal involvements in around 70 starts. 20 sub appearances.
Cika scored maybe 6 league goals for basaksehir in what 32 games? For f*** sake, this guy scored 30 goals in 90 games in the superliga.
And then you fast forward to now and zero league goal involvements in 20 appearances for a relegation side.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 pm
plisi wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:40 pm Sadiku scored in the 0-3 win vs Andorra this year in March. He's the only attacker in our team rn that knows how to put a ball in the net. Lol, you don't start someone like Cikaleshi if you're looking to won a game, simple!
Did you see the goal.. the net was wide open the goalies mistake put it on a platter for him and he was piss poor rest of the match.. why doesn’t cikalleshi deserve a start or because he doesn’t look as cool. Yesterday I saw cika lose a rare ball in the build up play and tracked back like a beast won it back in our half.. sadiku was about 2-3 yards back of any defender he’d try to chase a ball down with he’s out of shape(not that he ever was in shape) he’s useless with the ball he has no qualities better than cikalleshi other than a nice line in his haircut and double amount of followers on Instagram
Every goal counts. Sadiku has the instincts of a goalscorer. And I'm very happy that he's back.
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:18 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:14 pm
Did you know Michael Ngoo has played at Liverpool the champions of Europe?
Sadiku has scored 55 goals out of 100 appearances in Swiss top flight. I'm sure that's triple the amount of goals Cika scored in any creditable league his whole career.
Swiss league sucks it’s not even close to turkish league and cika was no Michael ngo or whoever that is ... he actually played on basaksehir. Look at sadiku anywhere he has gone he has been a failure other than Switzerland, that tells you everything. 55 goals in 100 matches in top Swiss league wtf! Where did u get that from?? He’s been playing in Swiss second league lugano was only promoted in 2016
Sorry counted challenge league by accident. 38 goal involvements in around 70 starts. 20 sub appearances.
Cika scored maybe 6 league goals for basaksehir in what 32 games? For f*** sake, this guy scored 30 goals in 90 games in the superliga.
And then you fast forward to now and zero league goal involvements in 20 appearances for a relegation side.
Forget about the goal stats in Swiss league and challenge league even gashi led the top flight in goals 2 years in a row and he couldn’t sniff a minute in MLS, sadiku has been a failure everywhere he’s gone...cika has more the qualities of a center forward, good build up play good passing , cannon of a shot. Sadiku has no good qualities other than a decent shot and he’s not in shape.
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:17 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Forget about the goal stats in Swiss league and challenge league even gashi led the top flight in goals 2 years in a row and he couldn’t sniff a minute in MLS, sadiku has been a failure everywhere he’s gone...cika has more the qualities of a center forward, good build up play good passing , cannon of a shot. Sadiku has no good qualities other than a decent shot and he’s not in shape.
Sadiku failed at Legia but you can't count Levante because he was injured that whole season.
He will still return to Levante this summer.
If Cika is better than Sadiku then he can prove it this campaign. Reja will start him now after that goal.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Shpati wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:42 am How ever wants to start the next game thread, is free to do so. I will do it a week before if it is not already started yet
Dude you're our good luck charm. You should keep going.
  • Information