Albania V. Moldova (June 11, 2019)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:45 pmStarting next season I'll be proven right about Rashica too. He lacks football IQ and end product but recently he has been on a deceiving hot streak.
Lol seems like the more you hate on him the better he does :zgerdhimje: :zgerdhimje: :zgerdhimje:
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:14 am Again I didn't even know we had a game. I was scrolling through UEFA qualifiers and saw that we had 6 pts. I was like "when the f did we get 6 pts". :D

This pretty much seems like our regular level pre-Kosovar players. Above Moldovas and Andorras and below everyone else.
This is more indicative of what type of fan you are than the level of Albania. We've always been trash like this for as long as I remember, bar some minor highs of which one was the Euro 2016 qualifiers.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:48 pm This is more indicative of what type of fan you are than the level of Albania. We've always been trash like this for as long as I remember, bar some minor highs of which one was the Euro 2016 qualifiers.
I beg to differ. We beat Greece the first game after they won the EUROs. We also held back Portugal in their own field with prime Ronaldo. None of those things which I think we are capable of now.

Even in that campaign prior to 2016 we went to Norway in ice cold weather and beat them there.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:11 amI beg to differ. We beat Greece the first game after they won the EUROs. We also held back Portugal in their own field with prime Ronaldo. None of those things which I think we are capable of now.

Even in that campaign prior to 2016 we went to Norway in ice cold weather and beat them there.
Good points. This group is probably one of the worst that I remember. We really need a number 10 like Skela or even Memushaj/Basha/Rama. Currently we have zero players who can play ball.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:41 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:11 amI beg to differ. We beat Greece the first game after they won the EUROs. We also held back Portugal in their own field with prime Ronaldo. None of those things which I think we are capable of now.

Good points. This group is probably one of the worst that I remember. We really need a number 10 like Skela or even Memushaj/Basha/Rama. Currently we have zero players who can play ball.
The worst part is that at least back in Kuzhe's days for example we had some hope. Now it's pretty bleak.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:53 amThe worst part is that at least back in Kuzhe's days for example we had some hope. Now it's pretty bleak.
These team needs to be dismantle.Problem is we have no one coming up the ranks. That Chelsea youth forward, Armando Broja, looks promising but way too young.
Princ

Plako wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:12 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:53 amThe worst part is that at least back in Kuzhe's days for example we had some hope. Now it's pretty bleak.
These team needs to be dismantle.Problem is we have no one coming up the ranks. That Chelsea youth forward, Armando Broja, looks promising but way too young.
Plako I remember you predicting Kosovo would soon overtake albania but I doubt even you knew it would be this soon
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:53 pm
Plako I remember you predicting Kosovo would soon overtake albania but I doubt even you knew it would be this soon
It won't be this soon. You guys really underrate Albania's youth.
I give it 5 years and Kosova may overtake Albania then. Until they can put away Bulgaria and Montenegro properly they won't be better than Albania. This is simply because they have no chemistry and Challandes is getting the tactics wrong. Individually, they're on par or better than Albania at the moment.
Albania have some promising youth prospects moving this summer so keep your eyes peeled.
Princ

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 pm

I give it 5 years and Kosova may overtake Albania then. Until they can put away Bulgaria and Montenegro properly they won't be better than Albania. This is simply because they have no chemistry and Challandes is getting the tactics wrong. Individually, they're on par or better than Albania at the moment.
Albania have some promising youth prospects moving this summer so keep your eyes peeled.
Albania is at its lowest point in the past 2 decades..we have had some pretty shitty teams pre gdb but we had hopes of one day qualifying and a bigger pool of players to choose from..now that the kosovars are flocking to Kosovo that pool, along with our hopes is basically zero.. we don’t even have any good youth prospects like you say.. but even if we did they for sure not on the level of Kosovo’s attackers and the new ones who are joining everyday like muslija and soon rexhbecaj toma etc . The future does not look good for us
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Princ wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:16 pm
RedFootballs wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 pm

Albania is at its lowest point in the past 2 decades..we have had some pretty shitty teams pre gdb but we had hopes of one day qualifying and a bigger pool of players to choose from..now that the kosovars are flocking to Kosovo that pool, along with our hopes is basically zero.. we don’t even have any good youth prospects like you say.. but even if we did they for sure not on the level of Kosovo’s attackers and the new ones who are joining everyday like muslija and soon rexhbecaj toma shabani etc . The future does not look good for us
Shabani still plays in regionalliga and Toma plays well in a division you said was a joke.
Toma is still great but I doubt he would join us when he could probably play for Switzerland in a few years.
Rexhbecaj will not join for a few more years and maybe not at all.
Muslija is good and he will join.
Speaking of Albania a ton of our u21 is being linked to top Turkish teams and one of them might play for the recent league winner Fenerbahce.
  • Information