Albania V. Moldova (June 11, 2019)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

User avatar
artan
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:14 am

Princ wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:34 am
Forget about ramadanis fluke goal against the weak opposition, it’ll probably be his first and last for us..he was invisible the rest of the match.. he’s been featured in some of our most embarrassing defeats he is a proven scrub...Roshi is a difference maker for us, we need him, grezda and kace in the lineup to have success offensively. Also by now it should be obvious that there’s a difference in class between Cika and balaj/sadiku and not just because cika scored..Sadiku was completely useless, slow af ,no hold up play,all he has is a decent shot and cikas shot is 10x better cika has a cannon of a boot
Cika literally scored a tap in. Literally anyone on this forum could have scored that goal. C
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:41 am

artan wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:14 am
Princ wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:34 am
Forget about ramadanis fluke goal against the weak opposition, it’ll probably be his first and last for us..he was invisible the rest of the match.. he’s been featured in some of our most embarrassing defeats he is a proven scrub...Roshi is a difference maker for us, we need him, grezda and kace in the lineup to have success offensively. Also by now it should be obvious that there’s a difference in class between Cika and balaj/sadiku and not just because cika scored..Sadiku was completely useless, slow af ,no hold up play,all he has is a decent shot and cikas shot is 10x better cika has a cannon of a boot
Cika literally scored a tap in. Literally anyone on this forum could have scored that goal. C
I said in the post that it’s not just because he scored but he contributes to the build up play, he’s good with the ball on his feet unlike any other striker, he’s way better than sadiku who looked slow out of shape useless like always.. sadiku is more instagram model than footballer
ZenMaster
Posts: 669
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 am

Princ wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:34 am
Forget about ramadanis fluke goal against the weak opposition, it’ll probably be his first and last for us..he was invisible the rest of the match.. he’s been featured in some of our most embarrassing defeats he is a proven scrub...Roshi is a difference maker for us, we need him, grezda and kace in the lineup to have success offensively. Also by now it should be obvious that there’s a difference in class between Cika and balaj/sadiku and not just because cika scored..Sadiku was completely useless, slow af ,no hold up play,all he has is a decent shot and cikas shot is 10x better cika has a cannon of a boot
It was not Ramadani fault that Kosovo raped Kombetarja. I see that loss hurts still but i hope they won't play anytime soon because it could be even worse. Ramadani debuted with a goal and a win but his work won't be appriciated because he doesn't have a italian dog name. I watched the game and i don't remember anyone who did better job in first official match for our national team. I remember very well the Hysaj debut, he was even worse than tonight.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
ZenMaster
Posts: 669
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm
Team: Čukarički Stankom
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:45 am

Princ wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:47 am
Also what is ramadani thinking taking off the shirt and punting it like that after his goal..I get it that he only scores once every century but that shirt weighs more than a boat full of ramadanis
Blla Blla Blla! If that shirt "weighs" probably there should be more than 3k on stadium.
Ha buke leshoooooooooo
User avatar
RedFootballs
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:12 pm
Location: England
Team: QPR - Albania
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:47 am

ZenMaster wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:42 am
Princ wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:34 am
Forget about ramadanis fluke goal against the weak opposition, it’ll probably be his first and last for us..he was invisible the rest of the match.. he’s been featured in some of our most embarrassing defeats he is a proven scrub...Roshi is a difference maker for us, we need him, grezda and kace in the lineup to have success offensively. Also by now it should be obvious that there’s a difference in class between Cika and balaj/sadiku and not just because cika scored..Sadiku was completely useless, slow af ,no hold up play,all he has is a decent shot and cikas shot is 10x better cika has a cannon of a boot
It was not Ramadani fault that Kosovo raped Kombetarja. I see that loss hurts still but i hope they won't play anytime soon because it could be even worse. Ramadani debuted with a goal and a win but his work won't be appriciated because he doesn't have a italian dog name. I watched the game and i don't remember anyone who did better job in first official match for our national team. I remember very well the Hysaj debut, he was even worse than tonight.
It's true, if Ramadani's name was Spezzi and he played for some Serie B team he would not get hated on this much.
He is young too
User avatar
plisi
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:26 am
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:50 am

Dallku wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:06 pm
It was literally Montenegro's C team without a coach and Bulgaria which nowadays is no stronger than Luftetari. Lets chill with the bandwagon hopping just for a second. For Werder he was a benchwarmer for most of the season too. Bundesliga is a shit league anyway.
https://mobile.twitter.com/UEFAEURO/sta ... 3722558465

Enjoy it man!
Dallku
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Ramadani was a reserve in his last few months for Partizani so even for them he wasn't good enough.

Yesterday he made about 5-6 wrong passes. At that position the last thing you should do is make passing errors. He's a very shitty version of Kukeli.
Dallku
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:26 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:06 pm

RedFootballs wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:47 am

It's true, if Ramadani's name was Spezzi and he played for some Serie B team he would not get hated on this much.
He is young too


The problem with Albanians is that they get blinded by deceiving goals.

This us why Bekim Balaj is stuck with the team.. because he scored that goal in Portugal ages ago. We need to get past that mentality and judge the overall game because that promises more consistency than a fluke goal.

Ramadani is bad at passing, vision, touch. You can find dozens of players like him in Albania.

Kristi Qose in the few minutes he played was better than Ramadani. He won all his duels and his passing was precise.
User avatar
artan
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:08 am
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:35 pm

Thing about Ramadani is that he plays for a danish club that just got relegated. I’d like to see him play in a better league before we give him many chances. But I’m not gonna lie I wasn’t paying attention on how he played so I can’t tell you his strengths or weakness. Hopefully he makes a move to a better team.

As for Cika I’d rather play the guys in the youth teams over him. This guy has been with the NT for 6 years and the best he can do is score a tap in against Moldova. If this dude wasn’t front kavaja and a former superliga player he would be dropped alotgether a while ago like Gashi. The same with Bekim Balaj. Replace them with new players, who knows maybe we find some surprises..
User avatar
Princ
Posts: 826
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:36 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:14 pm

artan wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:35 pm
Thing about Ramadani is that he plays for a danish club that just got relegated. I’d like to see him play in a better league before we give him many chances. But I’m not gonna lie I wasn’t paying attention on how he played so I can’t tell you his strengths or weakness. Hopefully he makes a move to a better team.

As for Cika I’d rather play the guys in the youth teams over him. This guy has been with the NT for 6 years and the best he can do is score a tap in against Moldova. If this dude wasn’t front kavaja and a former superliga player he would be dropped alotgether a while ago like Gashi. The same with Bekim Balaj. Replace them with new players, who knows maybe we find some surprises..
Gashi was absolutely useless mate, he couldn’t even get any playing time in mls..he sucked BIG TIME. Cika being on the team has nothing to do with being from kavaje or being a former superliga player. If anything is true is that he’s not gotten the chances to prove himself that balaj and sadiku have..you say to incorporate new young players but the problem is that every single time we have tried this we have gotten raped. Panucci tried this when he first got here and even he stopped after a few games of Seeing its result. We have ZERO young attacking players who are good enough to be on the NT or better than cika. Our youth talent pool for attackers is ZERO. Not one attacker is better than cikalleshi, not seferi not manaj not broja (who knows what he will turn out too though he is very young)
Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests