Albania vs France (Match Thread)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Genti wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:28 pm Where is Sadiku and Kace? Our two best attackers..... I guess we can bunker against France and have Balaj get a volley again idk.
Sadiku just had his presentation at Malaga lol.
I'm assuming they just left him out because he wouldn't miss the NT for a new club press conference
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Actually excited for this one. Our team is complete and utter trash, but I like watching us vs. France! A lot of the time it's 1-2 goal difference.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

What's up with our managers these past 3 years making the same mistakes in their lineup choices. How many times are we gonna put Balaj and Cikaleshi out there and realize that they aren't good enough. At this point I think someone like Shkrutaj from Kukesi will be a better call up then Balaj.

I like playing with three in the back because it suits our best position and our future players (since we seem to have decent CB's coming up). But when we play with three in the back and with three pitbulls in the midfield we need to have pacey players in the final third as our only decent chance at scoring will be on counters and a way to relive pressure defensively, we're gonna be bunkered in our goal early and often if there's no outlets to release pressure.

With that current lineup the only way Balaj and Cika can score is on point blank headers and we simply won't have the ability to control the ball or to get in perfect crosses for them to score. The only player who'll be able to put in a cross will be Lenjani and he may not even start. Is Reja really trying to build a team around whipping in crosses? This is a match for guys like Roshi, Uzuini, and Lenjani. Playing with Balaj and Cika is like playing with 9 men.
RedFootballs

Where the hell is Roshi.
Dallku

The best Albania match I've ever watched is France 1-1 Albania a couple years ago. I believe Mavraj scored on that one.

But that was one of the few times Albania played absolutely fearless. It was like they were angry and didn't respect France. That was a better match than the actual victory over France in Elbasan imo.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:49 pm The best Albania match I've ever watched is France 1-1 Albania a couple years ago. I believe Mavraj scored on that one.

But that was one of the few times Albania played absolutely fearless. It was like they were angry and didn't respect France. That was a better match than the actual victory over France in Elbasan imo.
One of the few times we actually played good teams and treated them like real humans rather than treating them like a team of genetically modified 7 foot tall robots who play football perfectly
artan

This is gonna get ugly 4-0 France.
Dallku

Balaj, Ramadani, Bare all starting

that's a rip
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

In Reja i trust, we might lose but we will have decent game.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

• Information