October 11: Turkey vs. Albania (Match Thread)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

artan wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:59 pm
Princ wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:58 pm Where did you see olayinka will be called up? https://gazetametro.net/olayinka-nuk-do ... -nigerine/

The thing about cikalleshi is that he has never given any bad performances with the nt just been a bit unlucky earlier on in his career with us, he is now finally starting to get a bit of a chance to play and has 3 goals in Albania’s last 3 games. That being said he is 29 and not getting any younger, olayinka would’ve been a big upgrade but seems that hope is gone now
http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/olaink ... e-tetorit/

If he is indeed called up that obviously will settle it. I think he personally used us a leverage to get a Nigerian call up and kudos to him if he did.

LMAO

That article mentioned that Olayinka did get called up..... for the Nigerian NT. :lol2: :rrokullisem:

Not completely your fault because it's a click bait title but you should read the whole thing.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:43 am I'll have to see the lineup choices before I can guess. If Balaj, Cika, Ramadani, or w/e random player starts then we'll surely lose.

Ultimately, I think our midfield will get over run. I don't think we can realistically create many chances on goal and I think Reja will try a formation which puts crosses in the box. 2-1 Turkey.
Don't worry, Hysaj will play forward and score a hattrick and Roshi will play CB and help us keep a clean sheet.
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

I hope Olayinka did get a call from Nigeria. You should play for your blood and not be used by some team that couldn't care less about you.

At least we can say we produced a Nigerian international, who aren't a bad NT. :D
Plako

Dallku wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:19 pm I have a feeling that Albania will win.

Turkey are choke artists.
You do have a point. It's a battle between two choke artist so we'll find out who's the biggest choker.
artan

Cekici and Broja both called up.

We should just start Broja against Moldova to get his feet wet. Don't start him vs Turkey tho (Let Cikaleshi and Balaj shit the bed instead).

I hope we have some other new additions. Might as well start preparing for the next qualification cycle.
Plako

artan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:37 pm Cekici and Broja both called up.

We should just start Broja against Moldova to get his feet wet. Don't start him vs Turkey tho (Let Cikaleshi and Balaj shit the bed instead).

I hope we have some other new additions. Might as well start preparing for the next qualification cycle.
Honestly I wouldn't start Balaj ever again. Maybe Cika and Sadiku upfront since Sadiku now plays with Bare at Malaga. Then bring Broja in around minute 65-70.
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Manaj and Sadiku are on solid form, maybe they can play together.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Mavraj and Berisha won’t get called . Selahi and Selmani are the new addons.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:37 pm Cekici and Broja both called up.

Where’s the team ? Can’t find it anywhere
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:16 pm Mavraj and Berisha won’t get called . Selahi and Selmani are the new addons.
This Selahi guy is interesting. He's a starter for FC Twente which has always been a decent team but this season they seem to be struggling. Last week they lost to Feyernood 5-1 and Selahi was subbed off at minute 57(Not a good sign but maybe it was just an off game? ) Today they play again so lets see if he starts.
  • Information