October 14th: Albania vs Moldova

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Cap Kumbulla now. No excuse anymore.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 pm Cap Kumbulla now. No excuse anymore.
This along with Selahi.

Put Kumbulla at striker if you have to what’s the point of playing Cikaleshi.
artan

Albanian Damien wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:26 pm If Manaj still cant score in this game IDK what to say anymore lmao

Poor Manaj getting roasted hard by you :D :D
Aurora Bulkualis

Albanian Damien wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:24 pm Who else is watching Kosova instead? Much more exciting match.
Well they still have something to play for. But Montenegro without Savic is essentially Moldova level.

Fucking France is starting some randos against Turkey....
Dallku

This is a cake walk. It's so easy that it's hard to even judge players like Trashi. You can tell that Gjasula is complete boss though. He might be even better than Kukeli. Abrashi also is a pitbull and fits well with Gjasula and Bare.
Princ

This is nothing more than a confident booster at this point, the over 2.5 on this game was +187 before kick off and it looks like moldovan keeper will cash his tickets after the match
Aurora Bulkualis

Princ wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:38 pm This is nothing more than a confident booster at this point, the over 2.5 on this game was +187 before kick off and it looks like moldovan keeper will cash his tickets after the match
I don't think you want to boost Cikalleshi's confidence...But this legit looks like match fixing.
Migjeni

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:56 pm
Migjeni wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:49 pm No matter which team, we should be able to beat Moldova 3-0.
They're not Andorra... I mean they're still bad, but more like comparable to Luxembourg rather than Lichtenstein.
Told you. They're shit. We should always be able to beat them at least 3-0 without any problem.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albanian Damien
Team: Kuq E Zi

Literally even Andorra beat Moldova if I'm not mistaken. I know Kosova is still playing meaningful games but I am jealous at how much better they play than us. So much pace, so much aggression, unselfish with the passing. Meanwhile, our team plays like they think they're Barcelona and everyone thinks their Iniesta/Messi trying to force the issue but end up always making the pass late due to selfishness.
Dallku

Albanian Damien wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:44 pm Literally even Andorra beat Moldova if I'm not mistaken. I know Kosova is still playing meaningful games but I am jealous at how much better they play than us. So much pace, so much aggression, unselfish with the passing. Meanwhile, our team plays like they think they're Barcelona and everyone thinks their Iniesta/Messi trying to force the issue but end up always making the pass late due to selfishness.
I don't think you realize how bad this Montenegro team is.
  • Information