Albania vs Andorra Match Thread

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The NT should be ashamed. We should always be able to beat the likes of Andorra. Awful result.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:27 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:14 pm I didn't saw but let me guess, it was Ramadani and Trashi fault! Yesterday it was Ramadani fault that u19 got raped by semi-professional team?
U19s generally speaking are not even semi-pro. Most players are straight amateurs.
You can't find many 18 year old players without a professional contract. I meant Greece has mediocre youth level and they scored 5 goals to us. Nobody cares! Nobody even mentions. Dede promised the Elite Round 😂
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:31 pm Fucked up part is that we could have still gone to the playoffs if we won this game.
Nah that has been removed for this nations league stuff , being good at euro 2016 ruined that opportunity as we were in a higher league that we shouldve been , Kosov now has that second chance because they were terrible prior to these qualis.
Dallku

There was a big lack of motivation and in a way it's understandable. Let's be honest, everyone thought that it was gonna be a cake walk INCLUDING the coach(no matter what he says in the media). Nothing to play for as well.. empty stadium.

But there are no cake walks nowadays. Turkey struggled with Andorra too and barely beat them 1-0 in the 90th minute... France barely beat Moldova today with Mbappe and co starting. If you don't take a game seriously you're screwed.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:19 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:31 pm Fucked up part is that we could have still gone to the playoffs if we won this game.
Nah that has been removed for this nations league stuff , being good at euro 2016 ruined that opportunity as we were in a higher league that we shouldve been , Kosov now has that second chance because they were terrible prior to these qualis.
There are still playoffs apparently. Iceland is in the running.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This was 100% the amateur defence's fault. Gym, Veseli and Ismajli are fucking shit. 2 goals is about as much as we can reasonably expect from the offence without full lineup. But Andorra hasn't scored an away goal since 2010.

Conceding 2 away goals against the weakest team is fucking disastrous.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I was on my shift tonight at the hospital. Didn’t watch the game but from hightlights i saw now seems we missed badly Gjasula and Bare who give balance and control in midfield. Balaj isn’t the kind of striker that holds the ball or creates chances . I’m hoping we can watch Kamberi play against France althrough France is France and there will be motivation from everyone.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:52 am
Through Nations League because Icelands competers already qualified 😬
Princ

Kamberi apparently will not be availible for the upcoming match either

http://www.newspox.com/e-prisnim-me-pad ... UeB2l4N36c
CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:11 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:52 am

Through Nations League because Icelands competers already qualified 😬
I am so confused right now , so we can still qualify for the euros ?
  • Information