Albania - France, Nov 17, 2019 - European Qualifiers

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:24 pm No man the reaction was slow as shit, the dive piss poor also, even commentators had something to say about it
You're a funny guy. Commentators here are saying he’s been one of Albania’s best players.

If he had saves that he would have made an amazing save. Most goalies wouldn’t have saved it.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:28 pm We need Xhaka and he should be captain. There is no way around it. That dude plays his heart out. These guys are falling asleep. Too bad he's being a little bitch.
Abrashi was more missed than Xhaka. Xhaka is a possession loss waiting to happen
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:30 pm Where is Roshi , the saviour? :D
He's playing as a left back.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:30 pm Where is Roshi , the saviour? :D
Hes playing far back what can he do in this position
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:30 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:24 pm No man the reaction was slow as shit, the dive piss poor also, even commentators had something to say about it
You're a funny guy. Commentators here are saying he’s been one of Albania’s best players.

If he had saves that he would have made an amazing save. Most goalies wouldn’t have saved it.
Indeed Sky Sports commentators said he could’ve done nothing . The shot was so straight and fast that the ball was already at the post when berisha was on air. He had good timing response , you can’t blame him for that.
Migjeni

This team can’t even make simple passes that don’t pass the back line.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:32 pm
Migjeni wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:30 pm

Indeed Sky Sports commentators said he could’ve done nothing . The shot was so straight and fast that the ball was already at the post when berisha was on air. He had good timing response , you can’t blame him for that.
Not using sky sports but what they said he dove back into the net instead of straight towards the ball..in my opinion he needs to save that
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

This game is pretty telling. Build a new stadium to showcase that Albanian football is essentially dead with 0 hope. Terrible players, corrupt organization, clueless coach.

I honestly don't think we've ever been this bad since communism fell. We should be lucky we got some Kosovar diaspora to play for us for a while, because 2016 is probably not ever going to repeat.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Manaj breaking 50 million € legs 😂
Migjeni

Breaking his own also.
  • Information