Euro 2016 : Albania 2:1 Armenia (full match replay)

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Albin93
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I think Kukeli is a perfect fit for the albanian 2-man midfield ( my formation ), Kace needs back-up bcuz his too small to controll the game with xhaka, he needs xhaka & kukeli as back-up to give him the passes so that he can provide passes for the attacking players ( lets say we played 4-3-3 ) just like iniesta & xavi had yaya toure and then/now busquets.

I think Kukeli gives this balance to the team,,, just my thaught, he is needed too cut oppenents plays through the centre of the pitch, and then pass it in depth forward
(counter) or backwards (to re-build the play)

But techincally, he is not at all in the same level as Kace,Basha.

I wonder though why he chose to play with Abrashi,Kukeli and Memushaj ( Kace clearely deserves to be a play before Memushaj ) they are all very techincally limited :roll:
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

Migjeni wrote:
Dragoi wrote: De Biasi having nice time too:

http://instagram.com/p/008dmXHIDy/
Is that fat kid Duka's son?

Fat f*** living life.
Edhe un bona pak xheloz. Qifsha nanen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zemi
Team: Albanian NT and Arsenal!

The game reminded me an arsenal match yesterday. Fuk up by some stupid mistake in beginning because of nerves. Come back and get inspired
To win.

Gashi came in like a boss and right away demanded the ball and distributed and made runs. Guy hopefully cemented his spot.

Agolli was stellar.

It comes down to abrashi roshi and memushaj. Those guys are the interchangeable parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Albin93 wrote: I think Kukeli gives this balance to the team,,, just my thaught, he is needed too cut oppenents plays through the centre of the pitch, and then pass it in depth forward
(counter) or backwards (to re-build the play)
I think A. Ademi would have been a boss here. Stupid fucking idiot.
Zemi wrote:The game reminded me an arsenal match yesterday. Fuk up by some stupid mistake in beginning because of nerves. Come back and get inspired
To win.
Except Arsenal's comebacks are usually worthless. Lol.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Abrashi can usually intercept passes and pressure and make some good tackles. But he seemed almost invisible yesterday.

I might rewatch the game.
Aurora Bulkualis

Oh yeah. I already mentioned that I messaged the guido to play Xhaka on the left, and Abrashi on the right, because the gap between Mavraj and Agolli was risky. Idk if it was because he took that into consideration or what, but he did exactly that, and Armenia exploited the gap on the right between Cana and Hysaj instead :lol:
artan

Shpati wrote:Abrashi can usually intercept passes and pressure and make some good tackles. But he seemed almost invisible yesterday.

Truthfully, Abrashi is the type of player you don't notice on the pitch as he's the "unsung" hero. Like you said his game is intercepting passes, putting in tackles, being aggressive and just covering alot of ground. We don't notice that when we watch and that's why we always assume he has a bad match. He's a bunkering/counter attacking midfielder, his skillset isn't built to play against a team that sits back. He's a battle dwarf

That being said I think Kace can be a direct replacement as both are a bit similar defensively(Abrashi better) but you obviously get a more complete offensive player.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote:
Shpati wrote:Abrashi can usually intercept passes and pressure and make some good tackles. But he seemed almost invisible yesterday.

Truthfully, Abrashi is the type of player you don't notice on the pitch as he's the "unsung" hero. Like you said his game is intercepting passes, putting in tackles, being aggressive and just covering alot of ground. We don't notice that when we watch and that's why we always assume he has a bad match. He's a bunkering/counter attacking midfielder, his skillset isn't built to play against a team that sits back. He's a battle dwarf

That being said I think Kace can be a direct replacement as both are a bit similar defensively(Abrashi better) but you obviously get a more complete offensive player.
People think just because a guy offers nothing offensively, he must be good defensively. I honestly think guys like Lila and Abrashi aren't half as good defensively as we make them out to be.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Okay Lila can be very unpredictable and gives away too many silly fouls, but he's still a solid tackler/energy guy. Abrashi is obviously an important player for us not only in defence, tracking back, but also in the energy he displays, although against Armenia I think it should have been Kace or Basha in his place. I view him as more of a guy who comes off the bench to provide energy and defensive intensity, but he lacks technical skills when we go forward.
Funky Ben

DigBick wrote:
artan wrote:

People think just because a guy offers nothing offensively, he must be good defensively. I honestly think guys like Lila and Abrashi aren't half as good defensively as we make them out to be.
You hit the nail in the head. If yoy watch abrashi carefully, hes always doing something stupid, giving a bad pass, or just doing nothing. Kukeli is very unproductive as well. People just say oh theytr great defensively. Since when do we defend great? We almost shit our pants at home in the last 10 minutes with a 10 man armenian team. If we somehow make the euros and play the likes of germany/spain we will get embarrassed 8-0 with the mistakes somr of these guys make.

Ive been saying it for a year now, it drives me crazy to see abrashi and kukeli in there, or even xhaka at times, while we have meha, kace and basha on the bench. Wtf?

The excuse is oh well theyre good defensively and make good tackles. Keep believing that.
  • Information