Kazakhstan - Albania Sun 11 Oct 15:00

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Princ

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:30 pm With Bare/Kallaku we have enough creative power, and the backline is pretty good. Nothing to worry about, but the cold weather.
Bare is not creative.. he is a pit bull. In over 7000 minutes of his professional career(2nd and 3rd divisions), he has only 1 assist.

Kallaku is playing for a losing team in the Croatian league and making his debut with the NT. He has proven absolutely nothing and at this point, I wouldn’t trust him further than I can throw him.

The backline doesn’t convince me either.. they have made a habit of eating goals against village teams(although a large part of the blame does fall on the weak midfield). To make matters even worse, a bunch of other scrubs like Trashi and Doka are rumoured to round out the starting lineup.

Expectations are low at the moment.. a draw seems the best possible outcome for Albania tomorrow, just as Reja implied. Judging by recent results, there is also good chance of a loss.
Dallku

^ Facts.

Kallaku can't give Lokomotiva Zagreb a lift. He still has to prove he's NT material before we crown him as creative.

The midfield is also too small/lightweight. Abrashi is beyond finished. And the wingbacks are horrendous to say the least.

I still think Kumbulla and Djimsiti can handle the Kazakh attack but offense and probably possession game will be brutal. A draw is very likely.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

You guys are being too pessimistic. Last time we lost because we had no one capable of putting 2 forward passes together in midfield.

As for Kallaku, the dude has awesome dead ball technique. That has nothing to do with the level of competition. He can score direct free kicks and take corners.
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:15 amI would go with Bare/Kallaku. Gjasula is decent passer, but he offers 0 offence.
I also love how Reja is taking my advice from last month lol. Broja up top, remove Gjasula, add Bare and call up Kallaku. All came true :rrokullisem:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

He can add Messi to that team but if he continues this 532 approach we’re not gonna create anything
artan

Gjasula is out with injury. Make no mistake if he was fit he'd be playing and rightfully so. He's our best midfielder imo.

And I agree with Princ. Bare is not "creative". He's decent technical skills mainly his passing ability but he's obviously not a dribbler (Please don't post that nutmeg against France because it doesn't prove anything). The problem, like always, is the wingbacks and the forwards. Manaj is a pitbull with no offensive skill and Broja is still yet unproven (deserves to start). Someone like Cekici as a supporting striker who has better creativity then Manaj would be good which could have given us a boost. As for the wingbacks Lenjani on the right makes no sense since he's left footed and as a LWB he's actually decent. Might as well just try Doka on the right or just play someone out of position like Abrashi as a wingback.

I just don't see where the offense is coming from. It's gonna be more of the same with the long balls to the forwards, the forwards camping and the midfielders being overwhelmed offensively leading to a pass back and just long balls. We're gonna score on some random tap in. 1-0 with a goal by Abrashi (because why not).
artan

I just hope when the roster is fully healthy Reja decides to be a bit more creative and find a place for Uzuini and Roshi in the lineup. Place Roshi at RWB and Uzuini as forward. This atleast gives us some pace, width and creativity.
Aurora Bulkualis

artan wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:39 pm Gjasula is out with injury. Make no mistake if he was fit he'd be playing and rightfully so. He's our best midfielder imo.

And I agree with Princ. Bare is not "creative". He's decent technical skills mainly his passing ability but he's obviously not a dribbler (Please don't post that nutmeg against France because it doesn't prove anything). The problem, like always, is the wingbacks and the forwards. Manaj is a pitbull with no offensive skill and Broja is still yet unproven (deserves to start). Someone like Cekici as a supporting striker who has better creativity then Manaj would be good which could have given us a boost. As for the wingbacks Lenjani on the right makes no sense since he's left footed and as a LWB he's actually decent. Might as well just try Doka on the right or just play someone out of position like Abrashi as a wingback.

I just don't see where the offense is coming from. It's gonna be more of the same with the long balls to the forwards, the forwards camping and the midfielders being overwhelmed offensively leading to a pass back and just long balls. We're gonna score on some random tap in. 1-0 with a goal by Abrashi (because why not).
Gjasula adds nothing man... Mediocre defensively, very basic passes offensively. Is he a better passer than Laci or Abrashi? Yes, but that means nothing. At least Abrashi covers a lot of ground and closes down spaces.

That "keep it simple" passing approach would be acceptable if he was a DM and could defend well.
Princ wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:22 pm Bare is not creative.. he is a pit bull.
Lol what? Bare is good on the ball. Our win in Belarus was Roshi/Bare.

https://twitter.com/MogelaMsonga/status ... 70496?s=20
Princ

Even the broken clock is right twice a day :zgerdhimje:
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I feel this is a close Albania win, maybe 1-0. Kazakhstan aren't that bad certainly the best other than us in this group, and we're lacking depth.
Aurora Bulkualis

Nah. Watch. Albania 5-0.
  • Information