Lithuania - Albania Wed 14 Oct 18:00 CET

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

albo-eagle wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:44 pm Not sure if you guys here are aware or involved, but I saw an Albanian football project in the UK and thought this would be the right place to share it as some of you guys may be able to help them or at the least will subscribe and follow it as you like football. I think their aim is to be the first Albanian professional football club in the UK.

suCxc9yTL3E

https://www.instagram.com/prospectsofficial/?hl=en
Nice project. Are you the same albo-eagle from XT?
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Anyone else stanning Assassins Creed Bulku?

Assassins Creed: Illyria. Bulku tries to assassinate Roman Emperor.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
albo-eagle

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:11 pm
albo-eagle wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:44 pm Not sure if you guys here are aware or involved, but I saw an Albanian football project in the UK and thought this would be the right place to share it as some of you guys may be able to help them or at the least will subscribe and follow it as you like football. I think their aim is to be the first Albanian professional football club in the UK.

suCxc9yTL3E

Nice project. Are you the same albo-eagle from XT?
Haha well remembered. Yes I am, hope you're well. My strong feelings towards national team football have subdued since the national team split into two.
Dallku

Ukraine 1-0 Spain

while Albania is playing with 7 defenders against Kazakhstan and relying on Veseli to create attacks..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:34 am Ukraine 1-0 Spain

while Albania is playing with 7 defenders against Kazakhstan and relying on Veseli to create attacks..
After loosing 7:1 to France and winning against Spain with one shot on target and 28% ball possession. Not a good example to compare to. Ukraine has a golden generation from midfield and upwards. They have Ševčenko as a coach , which is good for morale as he’s their nations best player ever . We have Reja who’s never been a great player, has never trained a top 5 serie a team nor has any connection to Albania or can help boost ourl morale.
Sokolat1443
Team: KF Korab

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:05 pm Anyone else stanning Assassins Creed Bulku?

Assassins Creed: Illyria. Bulku tries to assassinate Roman Emperor.
I don't know why he wears the mask. There is no Covid in Bulkustan.
Dallku

Albania will win this game btw. Might be worth for betting too.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Is Reja really going to start this amateur Laci again? This guy never fucking learns. He's turning worse than De Biasi with his pets.

With Kallaku we completely dominated possession away from Kazakhstan. Laci sucked against Lithuania at home.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

So we’re playing with 4 center backs again lol?

We know how this story is gonna end. Rugby style offense
Plako
Team: Partizani

suCxc9yTL3E

I see Bujari's put together his own team :)
  • Information