Albania 0:2 England - WC Qualifiers Europe - 28/03/2021

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

I'mstarting to see why FSHF and Reja still bother with memushaj, at least he has some kind of urge in his head to attempt to try and create a chance
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:45 pm I'mstarting to see why FSHF and Reja still bother with memushaj, at least he has some kind of urge in his head to attempt to try and create a chance
At the very least he can complete basic passes. Same with Gjasula and even Manaj. That is more than any of the "talents" did in the 1st half.
CanaYouDoIt

Oh well , better than what I expected but literally zero attack
Plako
Team: Partizani

2-0. They never fail to disappoint.
These users thanked the author Plako for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Te kish shenu Uzuni ne rastin e pare kush e di si do kishin rrjedh gjerat.
artan

It’s hard to play 90 minutes parking the bus when you have borderline amateur players in the lineup. It just takes one quick blunder for it to be squandered. Expecting someone like Veseli to be pinned back deep for 90 minutes against England is playing with fire. You can get away with this with professional players like if Kumbulla was playing and let’s say we had a competent defensive midfielder inserted.

My whole complaint about Reja has been this team lacks identity. It just seems like the identity is to sit back defensively and offensively do long balls or rugby style play.
CanaYouDoIt

Reja needs to go , theres no doubt .
These users thanked the author CanaYouDoIt for the post:
Simboli i Diellit
RedFootballs

artan wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:55 pm It’s hard to play 90 minutes parking the bus when you have borderline amateur players in the lineup. It just takes one quick blunder for it to be squandered. Expecting someone like Veseli to be pinned back deep for 90 minutes against England is playing with fire. You can get away with this with professional players like if Kumbulla was playing and let’s say we had a competent defensive midfielder inserted.

My whole complaint about Reja has been this team lacks identity. It just seems like the identity is to sit back defensively and offensively do long balls or rugby style play.
Let's at least decide what we want to do you know, if we were going to bunker let's start fast players and not put 3 up front
RedFootballs

Also it's not Broja's fault he played poorly, he was played out of position on the right-wing. You don't play poachers on the wing.
Princ

A moment of brilliance from Kane, but England could have easily dropped points tonight.

Uzuni had a real chance to score and skyed it. Chances like that do not come twice against an opponent of this caliber.

Djimsiti got way too cute on that second goal and put the final nail in the coffin. Unfortunately, our 4 game win streak comes to an end.
  • Information