Ledian Memushaj

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

I'm watching him against Crotone play right now and he is pulling quite an impressing play. I must admit that his game against France and Italy weren't isolated good games. Guy has football grey matter and deserves playing at least in a low table serie a team.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
artan

Simboli wrote:I'm watching him against Crotone play right now and he is pulling quite an impressing play. I must admit that his game against France and Italy weren't isolated good games. Guy has football grey matter and deserves playing at least in a low table serie a team.
I used to though Memushaj was an amateur based on the fact he was playing in Serie C in the past while getting capped. But in the France match he looked good and his work rate was phenomenal and technically he looked alright as well.
Admin
Site Admin
Team: Albania
Been thanked: 0

artan wrote: I used to though Memushaj was an amateur based on the fact he was playing in Serie C in the past while getting capped. But in the France match he looked good and his work rate was phenomenal and technically he looked alright as well.
Indeed we had a player Murati who played for us from Serie C and he wasn't that bad. That's why i'm optimist that Manaj will develop by playing there more than playing players of his age.
Edhe nana kur lind fmi
Si do për vete po për Shqipni ...
  • Information