Endri Cekici

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

Possibly the best talent we have currnetly on our youth teams and just recently made his debut for Dinamo Zagreb and recorded an assist. In the match he got injured and at first it was thought to be serious but not it looks like he'll only be out for 3 weeks which is great. Also a real product of Albania in a sense he only joined Zagreb last winter from Teuta Durres. Probably will receive a senior cap sooner or later(hopefully).

Thoughts on him?
NYVirus
Team: Arsenal; Skenderbeu; New York Mets
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I used to watch his father play in the couple of seasons he played for Skenderbeu. He was the Batistuta of the Albanian Superliga. Glad to see his son is even better.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Unlike most Albanians, I hope Cekici stays disciplined and doesn't get hammered every night.

"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

DigBick wrote:Unlike most Albanians, I hope Cekici stays disciplined and doesn't get hammered every night.

I see what you did there. :lol:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

:lol:
  • Information